• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Russian kid beats up 5 emo kids

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something tells me hypo would be awful at listening to other peoples problems.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Key word, joke. Yeah, we joke about a lot of stuff here, it's fun to make jokes about emo kids, and pedo bear, and whatever else, but there's a point where there is a line to cross, and finding it entertaining that kids actually get beat up and kicked in the face crosses it.

This wasn't a joke, those who enjoyed this clearly aren't kidding about 'hating' (disliking) emos. The ironic thing is, I'd bet every last dollar that those who laugh about this behind their key board are the same ones who wouldn't have the balls to even give a dirty look to a kid like this in real life.
Completely agree. This is crossing the line by far. It's to the point that you guys take this shit as entertainment. Seriously? This is so stupid. I don't care how much you hates emos or whatever, but this is fucked up. Those were helpless kids and you're LAUGHING at that?!

Oh, and emos might be weird and all but do any of you even know one? They're innocent people and don't do anything wrong so why show so much hate to people that do nothing but mind their own business? I personally know some and yeah they're weird but they aren't as bad as everyone thinks them to be. This reminds me of To Kill A Mockingbird, in this case the emos being Boo Radley. They do nothing wrong and mind their own business and get so much shit.
Go ahead and make fun of them, yeah the jokes are pretty funny, but how can you hate a person you don't know?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein
This thread really backs up this quote (the ones who thought this was actually funny)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Key word, joke. Yeah, we joke about a lot of stuff here, it's fun to make jokes about emo kids, and pedo bear, and whatever else, but there's a point where there is a line to cross, and finding it entertaining that kids actually get beat up and kicked in the face crosses it.

This wasn't a joke, those who enjoyed this clearly aren't kidding about 'hating' (disliking) emos. The ironic thing is, I'd bet every last dollar that those who laugh about this behind their key board are the same ones who wouldn't have the balls to even give a dirty look to a kid like this in real life.

Bro, ive seen people here joke about worse stuff than a kid getting beaten up, including members, mods, admins and you too. And thats the truth.

I am, however, happy you guys want to be more rational and actually realize laughing at shit like this is pathetic and wrong. Kudos !!

I will eternally hold this thread as a key argument any time anyone posts a maliciously funny thread =)

...In my mind that is, so that I can see who the hypocrites are :thumbsup2:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro, ive seen people here joke about worse stuff than a kid getting beaten up, including members, mods, admins and you too. And thats the truth.

I am, however, happy you guys want to be more rational and actually realize laughing at shit like this is pathetic and wrong. Kudos !!

I will eternally hold this thread as a key argument any time anyone posts a maliciously funny thread =)

I think it's safe to say we're all hypocrites at some point.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill be the first to bet that there is no way in Hell that Hypo will become a psychologist.. unless he gets struck by lightning and his whole character changes, but on that note I have seen some crazy psychologists in my day.. props to you Hypo, but seriously? you have a long way to go bud.. you cant even solve your own problems, how the hell are you going to help others?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill be the first to bet that there is no way in Hell that Hypo will become a psychologist.. unless he gets struck by lightning and his whole character changes, but on that note I have seen some crazy psychologists in my day.. props to you Hypo, but seriously? you have a long way to go bud.. you cant even solve your own problems, how the hell are you going to help others?

I thought this thread was about being mature...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes, key word again, joke about things. This happened, it's not a joke.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
No jokes about pedophilia should be funny. Yet we laugh anyway.

I personally agree with you guys that this video is poor, but I laughed none the less. Just like I laugh at the Pedo jokes.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you seen that video at the pizza place where that big black guy beat up on the white guy and everyone else just stood there?

Being in a situation like that changes how you act and think. Its easy to say what you would do if you were the one in that situation, but its totally different actually being in it.

Still, the emo kids didn't defend themselves at all. Kinda lame watching it, but obviously they were just too scared to do anything.

No i havnt seen the video.
and yes ive been in those situations. someone starts a fight with my friend i let him go till it looks like he is losing then i jump it and break it up, or fight the guy if he wants to keep on going.

Like others have said if they were so scared then RUN! I seriously believe they had to be cracked out on something.

and also all this non sense about joking and it being real is bull.
people on here joke about beating up emo kids, pedophiles and stuff like that, then you see a vid about it and you think its sick...:umwtf:
makes no sense to me but thats just my opinion.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dudes chill a bit...
How do we know those 'emos' didnt beat up that dude's little brother?
All im saying is, we dont know all the facts. And it was more than a fair fight.

Im not one for bullying, i hate emos for my own reasons(school related) and if they were truly innocent than that guy is a c_unt and should be locked up.

...no matter what, i refuse to withdraw the spartan kick comment :icon_ninja: