• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Beastly to Sexy Transformation of DriDDeRz

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 35
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good thinking when u didnt choose to just ignore the pain and keep going.....smarts will bring u a looong way.....and ur wobbles arent a week point so i dont think it will affect u at all.just keep hittin the weights and i am waiting for more awesome pics on ur transformation........

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great man...GL with the prep!

Legs are looking huge. Def your best bodypart :)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i havent felt any pain or soreness in my knee since that night, but yeah as soon as i felt it, i gave it afew minutes to sort itself out so i tried to do another set and it hurt and i said nope not gonna do anymore for tonight :)
but even tho i have got the size there on the quads i gotta get them harder and more detail in them.

middle of next week i might take some new pictures :)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great man...GL with the prep!

Legs are looking huge. Def your best bodypart :)

yeah i love my legs, since its been really hot over here lately when i go to the beach, i wear my short shorts so pretty much my whole quads are showin:49:

thanks mate, i have trust in my uncles hands with giving me the diet, i went to se him last night as he goes over afew things, and said " we are going to get you to 5% bf on comp day" :hsughr:

but i know for myself i will be ripped and hard:gaygay:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just notice the veins are popping out more now in my arm/ forearm :49:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hows that diet going D???? is it kickin in yet?? :ughnoes::tiphat: i've also just looked over ur pics (sry i havent kept up w/ this sexy transformation) and ur lookin good bro, u should try and get as much help off ur family as possible........btw judging from ur pops pics he defiantly knows what he's doing, he looked amazing

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hows that diet going D???? is it kickin in yet?? :ughnoes::tiphat: i've also just looked over ur pics (sry i havent kept up w/ this sexy transformation) and ur lookin good bro, u should try and get as much help off ur pops becuz judging from his pics he defiantly knows what he's doing

hey bro, diet is going great, yeah it started to kick in, im weighin about 79kg now
and some of the exercises im having trouble doing the same weight i would normaly be doing:keke:

my dad still doesnt know im competing yet, ill tell him prolly feb/ march sometime:49:

at the moment im not happy with my dad, to the point where i hate speaking with him lately, just something hes done/not helping wth something:disgust:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ i realized that ur pops doesn't still know, i edited my post but i guess i was too late :keke:....just keep training hard and getting shredded bro

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ i realized that ur pops doesn't still know, i edited my post but i guess i was too late :keke:....just keep training hard and getting shredded bro

hahaha he wont be happy that im competing but oh well.
i have my uncle and aunty that are helping me with it all, so im glad about that
make every workout i do from these days onwards till comp be 100% awesome:hsughr:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great bro. What do the legs measure?

frezzy

frezzy

lookin good bro, keep it up!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tomorrow which will be the 12th
i will be 11weeks out. maybe new pictures this week coming.

today was a hard day for me, i felt alittle bit depressed and fairly anrgy/moody

my current weight is 78 - 79kg

hydro

hydro

dont worry bout dat mate it happens to all of us while dieting, all part of the hard road to stepping on stage :xyxthumbs:

hydro

hydro

hows ur knee man, still sore? will have to c how u go on mon :ughfingers:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hows ur knee man, still sore? will have to c how u go on mon :ughfingers:

Knee seems to be fine since tuesday, but it will be put to the test again when monday nights rolls around, to our brutal leg workout:keke:

keep posting bro:hsughr:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont worry bout dat mate it happens to all of us while dieting, all part of the hard road to stepping on stage :xyxthumbs:

thats true, but since its my first time, its all competly new to me:keke:

were you still going to jump on stage on the same comp as me?

you should make a thread in the members pictures section and upload your comp pictures into a thread bro:xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Just did chest and triceps this morning
such an awesome workout, thats two chest and triceps workouts in a row thats been really awesome.
i got to 80kg on beach press with abit of a spot, felt good tho,
incline really tested me out, i got to 80kg again with abit of a spot
i smashed decline dumbells out of the gym :keke: i got to 80lb on both sides, im was really pumped then,

triceps was a awesome workout again with doing 4 exercises,

ive also picked a posing song for my comp
the first 1 minute and 28 seconds
Staind - So Far Away

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im gonna start recording my posing routine to practice it
so maybe in the next couple of days ill post a video :gaygay: