• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Beastly to Sexy Transformation of DriDDeRz

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your dad has an awesome build bro, and the apple didnt fall far from the tree. Keep up the good sessions, and I am looking forward to some pics of the sexy transformation.

i respect my father for his bodybuilding and build & how fair he went in his bodybuilding life.
lets hope the apple dint fall far :keke: only time will tell once my body matures more in life,
I re-start deiting again in 3 days :hsughr:, thats more the dieting will be 100% and ready to be full blown away:xyxthumbs:.

It's good to hear ur family is supporting u and willing to help man...that will only improve ur physique that much more...ur dad looks awesome..good chest..cant wait to see some pics later on.....train hard and diet harder!

Yeah will help give that extra egde ove others who i'll be competing with maybe :keke:
dieting will be easier now since i will know what to eat, what not to eat, how much to eat and when to eat :hyperguy:

yeah its been awhile since i posted any pictures of me, but within a couple of weeks ill post some new ones it will be well worth the wait:xyxthumbs:

Yes I am glad he now has his father's support

my father still doesn't know im competing still lol, this is now after he told me not to do it :keke:
once time comes closer, i'll give him a Quad wobble:keke: and show him the Jnr version of his quads:keke:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahahahahaha....quad wobble....watch out tough....he can get u back with a quad wibbizle!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in the mean till im able to post new pictures
here are some old pictures of me before i started bulking the right way
rear lat spread taken sometime during 2005
Mark dugdale a few weeks out from the 2014 mozolani pro

Side chests taken last year
Mike kefalianos 2014 new york pro flyer

Attachments

• old lat spread.JPG
    old lat spread.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Side_chests.jpg
    Side_chests.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 86
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahahahahaha....quad wobble....watch out tough....he can get u back with a quad wibbizle!

he did last year when i trained abit of legs with him:49:, his was still ripped as :keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would like to take the time to apologise to everyone to stuffing each and everyone around

let me take the time also to explain myself and whats been happening lately.

for starters i was told to stop dieting as i started to early which was 14 weeks out and to re start dieting at 12 weeks out.
i started re-dieting today 4th of jan.

when i first starting at 14 weeks out i was starving myself way to much with very little cal intake. i somehow lost 1.5kgs in 1.5 weeks which was good but not for the long run at the amount of cals i was intaking.

i now have better info on how to diet, i spoke with my uncle today and over the past few days, telling me how much carbs protein, etc and cals i should be having for X-amount of weeks.

For those who are interested in how i will slowly start to change over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on here for some massive changes and on the road to be ripped to the bone i will be :keke:.

Over the past few weeks, my gym has been closed for 4 days, christmas day and boxing day, new years and new years eve i couldnt train as i went to go for my driving licence ( i passed :keke:) ,

i lost motivation during those two weeks not being able to train, but the past few days it is coming back, help from my training partners, family and my lovely friends on Mecca :gaygay:.

i will try and take some new pictures tomorrow, i have lost size but gained more detail in area's which is a +
so far is a small step to a long road ahead.

If anyone has any questions they would like to know, feel free to ask.

Thank you again to everyone on this board for their on-going support throughout the years and the recent weeks.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on getting ur license dridderz!!no more bus taking for you!!i hope now that u have the support of a family member with vast knowledge u will achieve ur goal and than some and look spectacular on the day fo the contest?does quad wobble know ur comepeting now?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on getting ur license dridderz!!no more bus taking for you!!i hope now that u have the support of a family member with vast knowledge u will achieve ur goal and than some and look spectacular on the day fo the contest?does quad wobble know ur comepeting now?

Thanks heaps as bro :tiphat:

i hope to look and should look spectacular/freaken awesome on comp day:keke::hsughr: .

Nah quad wobble still doesn't know im competing yet:bowroflarms:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so no more sexy transformation now? :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on getting that license, can´t wait those pic buddy

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so no more sexy transformation now? :tear:

yeah there will be still the sexy transformation still :keke:
i just had to re-start my diet:2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on getting that license, can´t wait those pic buddy

i'll b looking really burnt in the pictures, as i got sunburnt last weekend and now my skin is peeling:bowroflarms:
ty bro :D its about time i got it aswel lol

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New pictures coming in a minute, they look bad :keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2014 pittsburgh guest posers 2

2014 pittsburgh guest posers 1

Taken 5-1-08 11:00pm :keke:

im about 12 weeks out

Attachments

• new rear db 5-1-08.JPG
    new rear db 5-1-08.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 67
  • new rear lat 5-1-08.JPG
    new rear lat 5-1-08.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 52
  • new rear lat2.JPG
    new rear lat2.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 51
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good.No pics from front?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u have thick shoulders man....and yeah....u look a bit .....tanned:uhoh2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i also re-started my diet on the 4th of january
so im only 2 days into my new diet

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah i took some font pictures but they didnt come out that well in my bedroom lighting, so ill do those ones tomorrow around with side tri etc

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Ok.Ill check them out for sure:xyxthumbs: