• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Dark Knight

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was actually more impressed with him in Brokeback, and it's a better film.
As I mentioned to you before, I went to school with Heath and having seen him act since he was a teenager he has certainly matured and grown over his career. He always had the talent but it is also about chosing the role and having someone (the director) control the performance appropriately.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As I mentioned to you before, I went to school with Heath and having seen him act since he was a teenager he has certainly matured and grown over his career. He always had the talent but it is also about chosing the role and having someone (the director) control the performance appropriately.

Wow, interesting to know somebody from this site knew the guy. Did you attend the funeral ?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality is not going to be too pleased when he comes back tomorrow. However, if he's going to act like this to Admins. than he better get used to it. Learn from my mistakes as Kickazz23 Duality, don't piss off the wrong people, especially the ones that let you "live" in their server. :keke: Anyways, titty shot, not really happening for me. I feel it utterly disturbing that she's arroused by her kid sucking it.
hijack:
It isn't the first time he has directly insulted (usually unprovoked) an Admin, let alone a Mod or general member. It was only a matter of time until he got banned.
/hijack

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, interesting to know somebody from this site knew the guy. Did you attend the funeral ?
Went to school with doesn't mean I was mates with him. I just remember him in the school plays and from sport.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would just like to say something in regard to my being banned for my last post here. though i could have picked a better word than "ass" when addressing line, i was not at all the first in this thread to call him out for being somewhat arrogant, to put it nicely.

Originally posted by Braaq
let your head shrink a little bit there little guy and get off your high horse.

Originally posted by Flex
Take the stick out of your ass Line, it was just a figure of speech.

Originally posted by Duality
it appears otherwise from that post. try not to be such an egotistical ass.

ban

i understand i have been a controversial member from the beginning, but this was a pretty weak post to ban me off of. seems like certain people were just looking for an excuse to use "force"....so to speak.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would just like to say something in regard to my being banned for my last post here. though i could have picked a better word than "ass" when addressing line, i was not at all the first in this thread to call him out for being somewhat arrogant, to put it nicely.

ban

i understand i have been a controversial member from the beginning, but this was a pretty weak post to ban me off of.

:wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ more or less the thought process i'm sure

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i understand i have been a controversial member from the beginning, but this was a pretty weak post to ban me off of. seems like certain people were just looking for an excuse to use "force"....so to speak.

:hyperguy:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets be honest, for being a 19 y/o boy he has e-balls.

:keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets be honest, for being a 19 y/o boy he has e-balls.

:keke:

lol'd
i agree
but hes back and still going on about what happened
what has happened leave it in the past and move on, there is no point in bringing what has happened up or trying to get the last word in.:carduindisguise

Admins > mods > V.I.P's > members

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ rules are made to be broken :linedrunk:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

Well, whoever placed the bet on "he'll come back and will start complaining immediately" just won the office pool. Please don't compare yourself to other members or take guidelines out of context to help you out on nothing more than a superficial level.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ fine. but point being, that was a weak call when i was not the first to state an opinion about your demeanor as such.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^ fine. but point being, that was a weak call when i was not the first to state an opinion about your demeanor as such.
And again you compare yourself to other members and what they stated which is taking the entire situation out of context.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And again you compare yourself to other members and what they stated which is taking the entire situation out of context.

i don't see eye to eye with you here. how so?

all three responses were in regard to the tone of your posts/your demeanor. unless what your referring to is that this was the "last straw" so to speak, to which i respond this was a pretty weak "last straw" and is not one that would break any camel's back.

i mean i didn't even call you an "ass", i said don't be one :wutyousay:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
all three responses were in regard to the tone of your posts/your demeanor. unless what your referring to is that this was the "last straw" so to speak, to which i respond this was a pretty weak "last straw" and is not one that would break any camel's back.
Flex calling me pretty much anything is a moot argument as he and I are all but doubles on the board. We have the same personality and can be regarded as friends since this boards inception, hence, I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Braaq didn't really know what he was getting into and left his comment at what it was. He didn't needlessly take a quote from a conversation he was not a part of out of context and decide to react upon it. Instead, he saw my original commentary towards the film and offered a lack-luster defensive which was ignored after I explained myself further.
Duality said:
i mean i didn't even call you an "ass", i said don't be one :wutyousay:
I didn't ban you. You're back now. Grow a pair and deal with it without complaining.