• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Dark Knight

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Line
I didn't ban you. You're back now. Grow a pair and deal with it without complaining.

you tell me to "grow a pair", my response (as stated earlier!): don't be such an ass to me. you want this little tiff to end? don't put such a childish remark directed at me, and i will move right along. i would not have posted again regarding this after my initial one had others not carried it along :tiphat: as you continue to do. make no mistake i will defend myself, and this is not to be confused with me getting the last word in.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
you tell me to "grow a pair", my response (as stated earlier!): don't be such an ass to me.
If you don't think you bring such treatment upon yourself, you're sorrowfully mistaken. You took a post that was not directed towards you the wrong way and got pissy when you were called out on it. You need to let things go and move along because your ridiculous attempts to explain your actions only come off as just that - ridiculous. I've devoted a vast amount of my time in this thread to discussing a popular film. Can you say the same thing?
Duality said:
you want this little tiff to end? don't put such a childish remark directed at me, and i will move right along.
If I'm not mistaken, you could have just came back peacefully instead of questioning the decision to ban you in the first place. I believe you're the one that started this up again. And truthfully, if I really wanted this to end, I'd just ban you permanently but I'm above that despite your realization regarding such matters.
Duality said:
i would not have posted again regarding this after my initial one had others not carried it along :tiphat:
I explained to a member why you were banned. I hardly consider this my own willingness to carry on a grudge but instead being an open and honest Admin.
Duality said:
as you continue to do. make no mistake i will defend myself, and this is not to be confused with me getting the last word in.
lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you tell me to "grow a pair", my response (as stated earlier!): don't be such an ass to me. you want this little tiff to end? don't put such a childish remark directed at me, and i will move right along. i would not have posted again regarding this after my initial one had others not carried it along :tiphat: as you continue to do. make no mistake i will defend myself, and this is not to be confused with me getting the last word in.
I like that they have made another good Batman film. I always hated the other films for the way they took a very dark and forboding comic and made it into a cheesy and camp kids film.

What are you guys talking about? :wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like that they have made another good Batman film. I always hated the other films for the way they took a very dark and forboding comic and made it into a cheesy and camp kids film.

:bowroflarms:

this is easily my favorite post made by you :keke:

i'm not responding so we'll keep it on the dark knight from here on....

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw it last night. Really liked it but was not as blown away a I was hoping to be. Over-hype? Maybe.
Plus I don't think it was able to sustain itself over the running time without losing some of the impact. With the strong opening-middle section the end didn't seem sufficient enough to climax the earlier part of the film which left it a little bit wanting. Still the performances and effects were suberb and it was still a better type of comic book film than most and more true to the original character.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw it last night. Really liked it but was not as blown away a I was hoping to be. Over-hype? Maybe.
Plus I don't think it was able to sustain itself over the running time without losing some of the impact. With the strong opening-middle section the end didn't seem sufficient enough to climax the earlier part of the film which left it a little bit wanting. Still the performances and effects were suberb and it was still a better type of comic book film than most and more true to the original character.

Thank you for bringing this thread back on topic :tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I kinda agree on that. Before I knew the movie was 2 1/2 hours plus, I thought it was going to end around the time he was arrested by Gordon. Little did I know the movie still had over an hour left.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I kinda agree on that. Before I knew the movie was 2 1/2 hours plus, I thought it was going to end around the time he was arrested by Gordon. Little did I know the movie still had over an hour left.

I was confused with that also. I knew from watching the trailers about a 1000 times that the semi scene and when he got arrested wasnt the end. It seemed like around that time an ending would have been good but I remembered seeing like 5-10 scenes from trailers that I hadnt seen yet so I knew it wasnt the ending. Having a big action scene before the end was odd but adding more actio nto the movie :methman:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's weird that their having 4 more Batman movies.
all the villains!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard a rumour that Phillip Seymour Hoffman will be playing the penguin in the next film.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post by Rocky, I agree completely with that.

Flex, where'd you hear that? That might be a pretty promising choice.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Flex, where'd you hear that? That might be a pretty promising choice.
Hopeful fan-boys have been spreading that around for a few weeks now. Nonetheless, I'd enjoy such a casting decision as well.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you for bringing this thread back on topic :tiphat:
:dunnodude:
Tim said:

:crymeariver:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard a rumour that Phillip Seymour Hoffman will be playing the penguin in the next film.

i vaguely remember the penguin from an old batman movie, who is he and what kind of villian is he? is he comparable to the joker or totally different?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i vaguely remember the penguin from an old batman movie, who is he and what kind of villian is he? is he comparable to the joker or totally different?

Batman_returns_ver5-1.jpg

if it's true about a future Batman movie, with Penguin as the bad guy, like in Batman Returns, i hope that Catwoman appears in it as well :techn9ne: