• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster Bulking pics at 235lbs (Oct. 08')

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking huge brother , you definitely improved alot this offseason and add much size for sure! waiting for more updates bro :xyxthumbs:

thanks zoknat i worked my butt off this offseason and hope that it paid off/pays off......

i'm defiantly hoping to keep more updated pics this precontest diet and i'd like to hear sum suggestions of some things i can do this time around that i didn't last time..... for example posting pics weekly or biweekly

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
incredible work turk, ure looking bigger than ever, sick arms, legs are improved, back and chest is thick as hell. and the fact that ure a 100% natural just makes this extremely impressive:) keep going brotha, u know im rooting for ya!:D

haha i'm bigger but not on teh scale which is perfectly fine with me!....thanks man i've obviously worked hard this offseason to make improvements everywhere......thanks man that is a huge compliment that your impressed with my physqiue as a natural!! I still have a few weeks left until dieting time so i'm hoping to make even more improvements, me and flex talked about it and i'm hoping to try and get to around 243 before december :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great bulk there Turk!!! 235 and ads... hellz yeah! Can't wait to see you in contest form!!

Great bulk there Turk!!! 235 and ads... hellz yeah! Can't wait to see you in contest form!!

hey whats up man!!! haven't seen you around in a while, i'd love to know how your offseaons been treating u!!!??? and thanks man the clean bulk this year allows my abs to kinda show at 235 :keke:....
i'll be keeping everone updated so keep checkin in and why don't u man up and make a thread with sum of your offseason pics and just let everyone know whats been going on with you, you are Mr. Wilmington

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The left pic in the first to second to last column u look good dude!! awesome back shot there!!

haha thanks prince but i'm actually not really sure which pic your talking about, re-post it for me!!! haha sry

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant wait to see the journey again brother. Good work!

thanks creator it will defiantly be another long, painful and low food journey :keke:....btw u didn't do too bad at your contest !! haha :tiphat::xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Christ dude, that's an amazing bulk, great work.

What sups are you taking? What's your workout nutrition like?

thanks IS, i'm really excited that you are happy with the bulkk!!!!!! no lies man it means a lot when you tell me something becuz i know that you (as well as Joey) are 2 ppl that will defiantly kick me the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now i'm just taking the basics:::: Whey protein, creatine, maltodextrin/dextrose, fish oils......thats about it besides a multivitamin.....

preworkout as joey said earlier ill have a cup of oats and 1 scoop of whey with creatine

PWO as joey said earlier haha ill have 2 scoops whey, 160g of malto/dextrose and creatine

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great pics turk! u will dominate the stage again bro and this time u finnish first :)

thanks miami, i will hopefully dominate the stage!! but im not worried about finishing first i'm more focused on enhancing my overall package this year :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like that bulk went awesome Turkish, looking massive! Even when I wasn't posting a bunch, I kept tabs on your contest progress and I can't wait to see it again. You should be very proud of your achievements. :)

Keep up the good work,
Banshee

thanks Banshee thats really awesome that you were still peeking in at my contest progress last year even though you weren't very active!! :hsughr:......well i'm excited that you are ready to see the transformation again and taht soo many ppl on MM are giving me great support :tiphat:....you take care and don't be afraid to hit a few posts on my threads this year so i know your checkin in on me :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully I responded to everyone's post (if i didn't i appologize)......I just wanted to take the time to give everyone a response since they took their time to check out my pics and give me sum feedback becuz it is greatly appreciated :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks great buddy, you've definitely made huge gains, and you still have some ab definition which is great.

If you've got the cash, you should pick up some bulk leucine powder.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro glad to see you had a good bulk.... Cant wait to see how your cut comes along. I bet your excited as hell huh..... Keep truckin brother.:tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah i understand about the PWO Shake with the high carbs in it, but wouldnt it be wise to also have a clean meal say 45 - 1 hour after the PWO, just something alot healthier after a workout.
dont get me wrong here, the results that turk has gotten with the way he has gone with your help with dieting/bulking , the gains turk has made is amazing!!

But im still confused.. even tho it might fit into turks convenience better to have a junk meal slightly after training but wouldnt it be beter to have a clean meal after training for better recovery, growth, nurtition intake with a better value of source of foods.

Normaly one would have a junk meal once or twice a week as a last meal of the day or when it suits them, but to have it not long after a workout session just confuses me, is there a theory behind it
not to mention a junk meal everyday would somehow hinder some growth or better gains wouldn't it?, but in turks case, he GREW LIKE A MUTHAFUKA :hyperguy: while keeping his bodyfat level at a good %
Like I said before, I wouldn't mind seeing him have a clean meal roughly 45 minutes after his PWO shake. It would be good for stabalizing his blood glucose levels, but as for hindering growth? I don't see how you come to that conclusion.

The rest of his diet is whole wheat pasta, egg whites, whey, turkey, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, and sometimes brown rice. Very clean, and he was just labeled a solid 17% bf four weeks out from beginning his diet, he can afford to continue his one cheat a day if you ask me.

I never said "hey turk, make sure you get a cheat meal post-workout," but I did say if you're going to get in a cheat meal, then morning or post-workout are the times to do so.

I don't think MuscleMecca members realize how dirty his diet was his last bulk. Obviously there'd be no way for me to keep a count, but we'd go out to dinner and he'd eat 4 corn dogs, 3 hamburgers, plate full of french fries, five glasses of 2% milk, then he'd go on to desert.

I'm in the process of getting him to rely on spoonfuls of olive oil and natty peanut butter for calories.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like I said before, I wouldn't mind seeing him have a clean meal roughly 45 minutes after his PWO shake. It would be good for stabalizing his blood glucose levels, but as for hindering growth? I don't see how you come to that conclusion.

The rest of his diet is whole wheat pasta, egg whites, whey, turkey, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, and sometimes brown rice. Very clean, and he was just labeled a solid 17% bf four weeks out from beginning his diet, he can afford to continue his one cheat a day if you ask me.

I never said "hey turk, make sure you get a cheat meal post-workout," but I did say if you're going to get in a cheat meal, then morning or post-workout are the times to do so.

I don't think MuscleMecca members realize how dirty his diet was his last bulk. Obviously there'd be no way for me to keep a count, but we'd go out to dinner and he'd eat 4 corn dogs, 3 hamburgers, plate full of french fries, five glasses of 2% milk, then he'd go on to desert.

I'm in the process of getting him to rely on spoonfuls of olive oil and natty peanut butter for calories.

Don't get me wrong flex, i'd even have full trust in you for you to do my pre contest diet if i knew you in person, because you have heaps of things to back up up your information :tiphat:

I remember awhile ago turk or yourself mentioned how bad his food intake was before his show/competing

what time of dieting will you be getting turk to do? from the looks of it "olive oil, natty peanut butter" im guessing a high fat low low carb diet?

yeah i understand what you mean by
then it was left up to turk on when he decided when he would have the cheat meal.

I was only guessing in regards to hindering growth, and maybe even recovery
i just thought with a clean meal 45 minutes after the PWO Shake, the body would have a better food nurtition intake for the muscles to feed off from a workout session

17% bf thats pretty good with the improvements he has made, yeah i also can see him still having his cheat meal one aday seeing that his abs are still showing through which is good.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what time of dieting will you be getting turk to do? from the looks of it "olive oil, natty peanut butter" im guessing a high fat low low carb diet?
Really no different from his last diet. Carbs will stay high, fat will stay high, and protein ofcourse will stay high. We'll just continue to drop each week, while protein stays the same.

I'm not a believer in huge drops in one or the other. (referring to carbs/fat)

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a bit late to the thread (sorry :tear:), but I've gotta say Turk, you're looking massive. Overall you look a bit bigger than before all around. It appears your wheels in particular from the front are larger, maybe even triceps? Plus you still have abs, which is fantastic.

Really looking forward to seeing how you progress.

Good to see Ordinary post as well :)

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks for the push Turk... I took some offseason pics last night and should have them up soon. I'm not as big as you... but I keep trying!!! Maybe I can get in on the MuscleMecca pose down with you Braaq and Duality?