• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10weeksfromsru023jn1 1

10weeksfromsru024ew1 1

Last edited by a moderator:
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
animal...looking like you're right on track. how do you think you're going to do in this show?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i also posted pics of my training partner in the member pics section (we are both doing the same shows)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin REAL good buddy, I knew you had abs under there somewhere! Legs are looking great too, tremendous progress.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Damn man, you look great! I didn't notice your traps until that most muscular, they're like 3-D popping off the web browser big!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i also posted pics of my training partner in the member pics section (we are both doing the same shows)

I remember his pics from the other competition and it looks like he's made some scary gains...must be nice to have people to workout with that are just as motivated as you.

Lookin REAL good buddy, I knew you had abs under there somewhere! Legs are looking great too, tremendous progress.

don't you train with these monsters? do you have any shows coming up?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome turk!! what a back!! keep it up!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude you're really coming along. Nice to see your diet going extremely well and your holding on to every ounce of muscle you have :eek4:

Week by week how has your caloric intake and cardio differed anyway? Have you gradually been decreasing the calories week by week and gradually increasing the cardio week by week as well? I have no idea what you've been doing but holy shit is it ever working.

Keep it up

Tweak outta nowhere :io:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking ripped MAN!
pre-con diet is going extreemely well
gonna crush the competition !

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
animal...looking like you're right on track. how do you think you're going to do in this show?

thanks prize, animal is a perfect way to explain what we're doing here :hsughr: :keke:.... i would obviously like to win the show but truly as long as i get down to a low bodyfat and look good then i will be very satisfied...i'm actually really hoping that shutup wins it becuz it would be the same thing as a win to me :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

haha thanks joey, everything is slowly coming together...i'm just hoping that i will be at my leanest come March 30th....:tiphat::tiphat:...and call me boy i haven't talked to u forever my brother

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great Turk. :xyxthumbs: Best of luck for the show. Its the Mr. Slippery Rock competition, right?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn man, you look great! I didn't notice your traps until that most muscular, they're like 3-D popping off the web browser big!

hahha :49: thank you handsome :gaygay:....a lot of things are slowly coming out....i'm normally like where the hell did that come from :coolguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember his pics from the other competition and it looks like he's made some scary gains...must be nice to have people to workout with that are just as motivated as you.

don't you train with these monsters? do you have any shows coming up?

yes sir, shutup has made sum incredible gains... but truly he was chasing a weight class at the collegiate nationals when he could have been a lot heavier on stage (point being he's always been a monster but now is even bigger and better)...so stay tuned to see that boy look like an animal on stage

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great Turk. :xyxthumbs: Best of luck for the show. Its the Mr. Slippery Rock competition, right?

thanks high five appreciate the support.....yes it is the Mr. Slippery Rock, how did you know?????

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been friends with flex since we were like 5. we hang out quite a bit and when he was going to the rock he talked about you and your other training partner.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude you're really coming along. Nice to see your diet going extremely well and your holding on to every ounce of muscle you have :eek4:

Week by week how has your caloric intake and cardio differed anyway? Have you gradually been decreasing the calories week by week and gradually increasing the cardio week by week as well? I have no idea what you've been doing but holy shit is it ever working.

Keep it up

Tweak outta nowhere :io:

thanks for stopping by tweak, it's always nice to see "tweak outta nowhere" :keke:.....

I've basically been dropping 200 calories a week using the percentages 55% protein, 30% carbs, 15% fat.....The only times that I have not been dropping my calories is when I am continually dropping weight (my weigh in day is sunday, and if i lose my weight for the week + extra then i'll weigh myself midweek and see if i'm losing weight and if I am then i leave my calories the same and if i'm not then i drop them)

I've been doing cardio 5 days a week. i've been doing HIIT cardio on the ellipitical (2 min. slow, 30 secs hard with resistence bumped high up) on my off days (sunday and wednesday) for about 20 minutes and then right afterwards slow cardio for around 25-40 min. On my training days I've been doing morning cardio which usually consists of speed walking on about 4.3-4.7 on the treadmill...I'll do this for an hour, maybe a little more.....