• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things your parents never knew...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sure why don't you come to d.c. and visit me :bball:

nah, you sound like a pussy who would roll with a huge crew of other pussies and jump someone rather than take the beating you would receive one on one.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nah, you sound like a pussy who would roll with a huge crew of other pussies and jump someone rather than take the beating you would receive one on one.

that sounds like fun, if i were there their be flying pussy everywhere.

miami- when i get to baltimore lets do it im down as shit. call all your "boys" "click" "vags" w.e yall call em ill take all of you. im serious too i want some fun.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz i can own u 2 beaners at the same time and i surely won't need help :49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miami= fat ass white kid who would get destroyed. unless he had a gun. which is the only way pussies win fights.

i mean, your name is kai, how gay is that?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miami= fat ass white kid who would get destroyed. unless he had a gun. which is the only way pussies win fights.

i mean, your name is kai, how gay is that?

jason is more gay

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz i can own u 2 beaners at the same time and i surely won't need help :49:

dont start with the beaner thing. cause i would surely own you.

dude want to meet up? i love to get my adrenaline going call your girls. i want to have fun! maybe lift that shirt your wearing and shove your moms dildo up your ass. hahahahaha

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont start with the beaner thing. cause i would surely own you.

dude want to meet up? i love to get my adrenaline going call your girls. i want to have fun! maybe lift that shirt your wearing and shove your moms dildo up your ass. hahahahaha

i have little doubt you would win a fight with 99% of the forum. i would have to bring my A game if i hoped to win one with you. even with the weight difference between us.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Are you guys fuckin serious? Stay out of the fuckin thread with this weak shit. Have your pissing contest somewhere else.

Stay on topic.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have little doubt you would win a fight with 99% of the forum. i would have to bring my A game if i hoped to win one with you. even with the weight difference between us.

isnt really about size really, or me being "tough". i used to get into alot of bar fights when i was like 15-16 with 30 year old 300lb skin heads, i have taken alot of blows to the head and i was still standing not saying i would win but i would put up good fights. i earned alot of respect from those guys that when i would show up everyone was cool with me. i wasnt an asshole or cocky but i would never back down. i remember i got this one dude twice in the face and he caught me off guard and cracked me right in the forehead i blacked out till the guys in back of me caught me before i fell and i stood up and said "thats it?" lol and he didnt say anything he just walked away. but i swear i had a headache for like 3 months straight that dude hit me hard hahahaha

i think its fun, when my adrenaline gets going i dont feel much. but i love it!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This one time I got into this huge fight over the internet.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
isnt really about size really, or me being "tough". i used to get into alot of bar fights when i was like 15-16 with 30 year old 300lb skin heads, i have taken alot of blows to the head and i was still standing not saying i would win but i would put up good fights. i earned alot of respect from those guys that when i would show up everyone was cool with me. i wasnt an asshole or cocky but i would never back down. i remember i got this one dude twice in the face and he caught me off guard and cracked me right in the forehead i blacked out till the guys in back of me caught me before i fell and i stood up and said "thats it?" lol and he didnt say anything he just walked away. but i swear i had a headache for like 3 months straight that dude hit me hard hahahaha

i think its fun, when my adrenaline gets going i dont feel much. but i love it!!

:49:

and know you hang out with dem' skinheads and your kkk friends? :49:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Nah, I totally gouged this guys eyes out with my mind.:headbang:

I get a huge boner from internet fights.

Frank... stay on topic. Keep your bullshit issues with miami out of this thread please.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I get a huge boner from internet fights.

Frank... stay on topic. Keep your bullshit issues with miami out of this thread please.

im messing around. and dont just point me out cause its not only me messing with him.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This one time I got into this huge fight over the internet.

:rofl3:

Back on topic.

M&D don't know that instead of spending hours and hours studying for end of year exams in highschool I was actually playing DOOM II.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
im messing around. and dont just point me out cause its not only me messing with him.

Don't get on the defensive train, I asked Duality also. I don't really give a shit if you're just messing around... you're completely fucking with a perfectly good thread.