• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things your parents never knew...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:rofl3: Nice! It is what he deserves, and that is a fucked up way to represent our country :no: that is an embarrassment

yea man, seriously. thats why i dont really mess around anymore. before if someone would look at me wrong i would want to fight, now im more chill and i just let shit pass. i guess i grew up haha.

Plus, the uniform i wear is sacred. many have died, and were buried wearing that same uniform. i would never disrespect that uniform or take advantage of it. its a priviledge i have earned and i will never make it look bad.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you do realize what a piece of shit thing it is breaking into someone's house right and stealing from people who've worked to own their possesions?

dude lol I was like 12 or 14 I got morality now I wouldn't do that now. BUT since me and you love to debate for the lulz.

1. They got insurance, suburban neighborhood.
  2. It's hard work to steal from them, gotta google thier home address and get a phone number.
  3. Call the house from a cell phone from across the street to confirm absense of the residence.
  4. Wait till night and look through every window for a glowing panel which means security system, regardless of security system cut phone lines and power to the house to eliminate security system communication (if there is one).
  5. Put on gloves and go in alot of people leave windows or back doors unlocked thinking thier neighbors would notice.... they never do.
  6. LEAVE the big shit with serial numbers TV's Electronics, pawn shops and fences can't do shit with these once they are reported stolen. instead take non serialed items i.e. Jewerly, silverware, clothes, liqour, Video games, VHS (They were the thing at the time), money, vases, food...it's food come on, and tools from the garage.
  7. Get an older accompise whom can drive at the moment and owns a car to pull in without lights and load the trunk.
  8. Clean up the house of anything you disturbed, close any doors you opened and leave, with no power they never notice stolen goods until power and phones are restored and by then we cashed away all the items and are living it up.
Like I said I wish I could take it back but I learned alot during my teen years.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have beaten down so many marines it's ridiculous, they are usually drunk and want to prove they are tough by fighting the big black guy lol.

Funnier story I was with my friend and his dad (A Colonel atm) and some Corporal drunk with his buds wanted to pick a fight at the beach so they come up to his dad talking shit and trying to goad a fight. His dad is completely cool and attempts to talk them down not pulling rank they continue trying to goad him constantly and now this Corporal's buds and trying to get into and goad him now these guys are really being douche's about it im like 17 and nervous lol cuase there's 3 of us ad 8 of them.

So his dad is like umm if you got friends I got friends, so they are cussing and shit and are like fuck that call your friends bitch, my and my boy are facepalming at this point (We are on Camp Lejune beach, a military base and the Colonel is not in uniform for clarification). so he's like okay wait here pulls out his cell phone, now the corporal and his boys are gettign excited ready to fight. (The Colonel runs or ran the Osprey Program, retired now) And he's like okay they'll be here in 5 minutes so the Marines are taking off thier shirts and and throwing them aside and chugging a few more beers, suddenly like 12 Military Police SUV's just rush the beach and screech into the area and they get out and salute the colonel and he points to the corporal and I got to watch 25 MP just deliver an ass whooping to some enlisted it was classic gank. it was luzful.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude lol I was like 12 or 14 I got morality now I wouldn't do that now. BUT since me and you love to debate for the lulz.

1. They got insurance, suburban neighborhood.
  2. It's hard work to steal from them, gotta google thier home address and get a phone number.
  3. Call the house from a cell phone from across the street to confirm absense of the residence.
  4. Wait till night and look through every window for a glowing panel which means security system, regardless of security system cut phone lines and power to the house to eliminate security system communication (if there is one).
  5. Put on gloves and go in alot of people leave windows or back doors unlocked thinking thier neighbors would notice.... they never do.
  6. LEAVE the big shit with serial numbers TV's Electronics, pawn shops and fences can't do shit with these once they are reported stolen. instead take non serialed items i.e. Jewerly, silverware, clothes, liqour, Video games, VHS (They were the thing at the time), money, vases, food...it's food come on, and tools from the garage.
  7. Get an older accompise whom can drive at the moment and owns a car to pull in without lights and load the trunk.
  8. Clean up the house of anything you disturbed, close any doors you opened and leave, with no power they never notice stolen goods until power and phones are restored and by then we cashed away all the items and are living it up.
Like I said I wish I could take it back but I learned alot during my teen years.

what is there to debate about here? i know nothing of what it would take to rob a house, you basically just listed off for the morally bankrupt how to rob a house if they didn't already know. i'm glad to learn that you find what you did back then completely despicable as you should not be proud of it, but it's beneficial for you (and for society) that you've learned from your mistakes.

all i wanted to know was that you regret doing what you did, and you do. i can't ask for much more from you

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You parents have all been contacted.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is there to debate about here? i know nothing of what it would take to rob a house, you basically just listed off for the morally bankrupt how to rob a house if they didn't already know. i'm glad to learn that you find what you did back then completely despicable as you should not be proud of it, but it's beneficial for you (and for society) that you've learned from your mistakes.

all i wanted to know was that you regret doing what you did, and you do. i can't ask for much more from you

... I honestly didn't think about that.

But atleast everyone knoes to get a dog, although they can be distracted by 2 packs of salami.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That time I came home after being gone for 2 days and said I spent the night at a friends hosue, friends house being county lockup for underage drinking.

This is winning so far

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... I honestly didn't think about that.

But atleast everyone knoes to get a dog, although they can be distracted by 2 packs of salami.

Our dog wouldn't take food unless we give it to her.

But interesting note. The local..... indiginous population..... are notorius child thieves. Recently the cops pulled a couple up for street drinking and found a map of the town with certain houses highlighted. Those highlighted were the ones that had dogs and were the ones to avoid :thumbsup2:

Line said:
You parents have all been contacted.
Mum said to say that she can't send you her panties. Apparently Dad doesn't like the idea and you don't want to mess with him :bitenails:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

well you should try it with my dog, he's on steroids and has roid rage :49: no joke.. he would eat the 2 packs of salami and then you :49:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
El Freako said:
Please stop leaving lewd messages on my Mum's answering machine.
Mum said to say that she can't send you her panties. Apparently Dad doesn't like the idea and you don't want to mess with him :bitenails:
I walked straight into these.

warpig

warpig

That i started drinking at 14 not 18
that I smoke
had sex in their car and blew a load in it :borat:
that i lost $5000

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you accused me of taking your Oxys, and I flipped out on you for such accusations...you had every right to be mad :bitelip:

When I had to replace my tires 3 times in one year, and I blamed it on the roads, I was actually out at night racing with some friends in the cold weather. Drifting = /win

When you asked where all the aerosol bathroom sprays went, why my room smelled so good, and why my eyes were blood-shot...well, you can probably guess that one.

When you went out to get the mail and saw me passed out on the front porch, and I said I was sleepwalking, you really shouldn't have believed me.

When I shot my brother in the arm with a pellet gun, and told you that he fell riding his bike...yeah, you REALLY shouldn't have believed me then either.

When the school calls once or twice a week and says I skipped the afternoon, and I say my teacher is a moron and that she doesn't know how to mark her attendance, she actually knows quite well how to, and I'm usually out having too much fun to be in school.

When you found 10 empty codeine cough syrup bottles in my room and I said I had a really bad cough, I was actually making purple drank...and it was fucking good.

When I said I'd never drank before in my life, chances are I was probably wasted whilst saying it to your face.

There's so many more, I'll post some tonight. I'm heading out right now, to do shit that if they only knew....:gaysign:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh you've been a bad boy hum? you need some punishment :gaygay: :bullwhip:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I dated my last girlfriend for about 10 months without my father knowing..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ where is the problem?