• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things your parents never knew...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
:rofl3:

Back on topic.

M&D don't know that instead of spending hours and hours studying for end of year exams in highschool I was actually playing DOOM II.

Haha doom rules!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:rofl3:

Back on topic.

M&D don't know that instead of spending hours and hours studying for end of year exams in highschool I was actually playing DOOM II.

you're quite the rebel tim

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't get on the defensive train, I asked Duality also. I don't really give a shit if you're just messing around... you're completely fucking with a perfectly good thread.

i didnt get defensive. i was correcting you.

so dont get defensive. :gaysign:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Doom II ruled, 3rd favourite game of all time after Fallout 1 and 2.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i didnt get defensive. i was correcting you.

so dont get defensive. :gaysign:

Whatever dude, you know exactly what I meant. If you havn't got anything to contribute that keeps the thread ON topic, please don't post.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're quite the rebel tim

Well the underage drinking and smoking and the weed just weren't as big a deal. And the rest of the stuff they know about.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Well the underage drinking and smoking and the weed just weren't as big a deal. And the rest of the stuff they know about.

When Tim was a kid they didn't have a legal drinking age.

jackwild_narrowweb__300x3842-1.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I wish I could say my parents don't know about my cock piercings.... but they do :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wish I could say my parents don't know about my cock piercings.... but they do :keke:
How the hell do you get a chick to have anal with that?!

And how does the piercing not get infected? :omgwtf:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Because its washed everytime I take a piss... and I wash it twice a day in the shower ;)

Girls get 'freaked out' when they hear that I have the piercing... but each and everyone of them are intrigued :bitelip:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When i used to skip school, one time i was walking up the drive way and 5 seconds later, my mum drove up the driveway and saw me lulz

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have little doubt you would win a fight with 99% of the forum. i would have to bring my A game if i hoped to win one with you. even with the weight difference between us.

In all honesty, I have seen guys from the marines, army, etc get their asses kicked by everyday guys. I won a fight against a Marine... without a weapon I don't fear them one bit. Maybe if they were special forces, then ya, but not just an average soldier.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all honesty, I have seen guys from the marines, army, etc get their asses kicked by everyday guys. I won a fight against a Marine... without a weapon I don't fear them one bit. Maybe if they were special forces, then ya, but not just an average soldier.

I saw an interesting fight that lasted all of 2sec one evening at a bar. Couple of US Navy (Freo port and the navy guys get shore leave to get drunk and start fights and root the local bicycles) guys were at the pub and were trying to start fights with anyone and everyone. One of the guys was very tall and solid (I'd guess 6'5" to 6'6" no idea on weight) and was pushing people around. They had these small standing tables (the ones you stand up at) and there was this little stocky guy standing at one and he gets his beer spilt by the tall guy. Something was said between them, the tall guy reaches to push the little guy and next thing you see is the tall guy out cold being dragged out by the bouncers. Bouncers thought it was hilarious and let the little guy stay and bought him a drink.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw an interesting fight that lasted all of 2sec one evening at a bar. Couple of US Navy (Freo port and the navy guys get shore leave to get drunk and start fights and root the local bicycles) guys were at the pub and were trying to start fights with anyone and everyone. One of the guys was very tall and solid (I'd guess 6'5" to 6'6" no idea on weight) and was pushing people around. They had these small standing tables (the ones you stand up at) and there was this little stocky guy standing at one and he gets his beer spilt by the tall guy. Something was said between them, the tall guy reaches to push the little guy and next thing you see is the tall guy out cold being dragged out by the bouncers. Bouncers thought it was hilarious and let the little guy stay and bought him a drink.

:rofl3: Nice! It is what he deserves, and that is a fucked up way to represent our country :no: that is an embarrassment

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
isnt really about size really, or me being "tough".
Agreed. It's about how much pain you can endure & still maintain consciousness.

That time I wore a glove for 3 months, wasn't an expressive statement of individuality, it was because an ammonia bomb went off in my hand & burned all the skin off around my thumb and index finger.
That time I said I fell ice skating, I really was in a fight in a parking lot with a guy & he got me on the ground and was kicking me in the head.