• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer {06} vs Trey Brewer {08}

Did Trey improve

• Total voters
joshuaaa

joshuaaa

WOW he looks like an old man has aged alot for just 2 years.
prefer 06

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did not improve at all. worther than last year:hhj:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont understand how u can bulk up that much, then to come in weighing 11 pounds LESS! and ye i gotta agree now with u guys, he did not improve, he got worse. hope he learns from this and start utilizing the offseason more efficiently, not bulking up that much. but still i think he can still impress us. alot of things must have gone wrong for him to come in looking like this.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope he pulls it together and gets everything straightened out....dump that trainer and go train with palumbo....focus on being a freak....what u are meant to be...Start squatting again!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont understand how u can bulk up that much, then to come in weighing 11 pounds LESS! and ye i gotta agree now with u guys, he did not improve, he got worse. hope he learns from this and start utilizing the offseason more efficiently, not bulking up that much. but still i think he can still impress us. alot of things must have gone wrong for him to come in looking like this.

11 pounds less, but I believe it´s actually more. All that loose skin must weight at least a good 5 pounds.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats what happens when you gotta lose 80 pounds to get in shape. It should be 40 at most between water and fat. He probably had to rush his diet too much and lost a good amount of muscle too.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First time I have seen those new pics, looks horrible, legs are smaller ( I know he was trying to even out, but now he lost his trademark) and gyno is bigger - not what you want.

warpig

warpig

Imo He was much bigger in 06, in two years he basically just improved his proportions.... Not impressed

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it may sound stupid but if he said he was 400 pounds off season, i prob would of believed him, he looked like a gigantic tub of lard

don't believe everything you here. a lot of bbers will commonly be a little too gratuitous with their measurements and weight. he was massively fat in the offseason but no bber weighs that much. i agree with big04 you shouldn't have to lose more than 40 or so pounds for a show, especially at this high a level. i still can't believe he came in weighing less than the excalibur with all this time to get bigger. imo speaks volumes about his work ethic.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't believe everything you here. a lot of bbers will commonly be a little too gratuitous with their measurements and weight. he was massively fat in the offseason but no bber weighs that much. i agree with big04 you shouldn't have to lose more than 40 or so pounds for a show, especially at this high a level. i still can't believe he came in weighing less than the excalibur with all this time to get bigger. imo speaks volumes about his work ethic.
your right, he did have alot of fat that wasnt nessesary, if he came out looking like that. he looks lighter, does any one the weight difference from 06 and 08???

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
your right, he did have alot of fat that wasnt nessesary, if he came out looking like that. he looks lighter, does any one the weight difference from 06 and 08???

In 06 he weighed 260lbs and 08 he weighed 249lbs

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Just like that he ruined his physique, he looked good before, real atleast, know just roided out saggy skin, his back looks less prominent in the FDB pose, what was he thinking? Damn..

R

Ruhlforever

Improved: gyno, back (a bit).

Got worse: Almost everything, even fullness and separation.

He looks like shit actually.

hahahahahaha, excellent point of view

Improvements:

Gyno, Acne, horrible skin due to heavy FAAAAAT weight gain, lats the same too tiny

I state is one of the worst ever Off Season I ever seen :wutyousay::wutyousay::wutyousay:

R

Ruhlforever

I also want to mention that he is too young and that he learned about it, sometimes more is not better, 5 pounds of pure muscle make you feel and look bigger thatn 20 pounds of fat and water, Phil Heath can show us what I said 16 pounds of marvelous muscle, he increased his off season weight in no more than 30 pounds and his nutrition was quite good.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HORRIBLE body.. lets hope hes strong, maybe he can get into powerlifting because bb is not the sport for him.. most overrated bber ever in my opinion..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wonder what BSN will do with his sponsorship and the ads they run with him in them?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looked heaps better in 06, fuller, freakier, just far far better. it looks like he has aged 15 years from 06-08. my brother thought the guy in the second pic was 40 years old before he realized they were the same guy.

your brother is retarded anyway :49:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
HORRIBLE body.. lets hope hes strong, maybe he can get into powerlifting because bb is not the sport for him.. most overrated bber ever in my opinion..

x2 :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Epic Fail Sport For Him.

:spy:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG..his legs look like shit compared what they used to be..almost every bodypart looks to be down except his back.His arms look bigger only `cause his other bodyparts like chest and legs have gotten smaller.Not good..:no:
I think something went really wrong in his prep..maybe he got sick or something..that would explain a lot:dunnodude: