• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer - 8 weeks out

B

benmoneyog

hes young so he still has time shit nobody thought anything of cutler and coleman when they first came up and they ended up being a couple of the greats of the sport on contest day is where he will see what he needs to improve and then he should have a real offseason eating clean most of the time and not some crazy bulkup to streatch out his skin more

L

lorri_01

his mucles just dont bulge or come out theyre permanently flat and deflated just a classical powerlifter psysique

Bhana

Bhana

He should have stuck with football...

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. at 15 weeks

15nnart-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with the others. He should do bodybuilding as a hobby because he doesn't have what it takes, propably he would just juice it to the max and end up looking worse than Kovacs.
.. second that!! ..:linedrunk:

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

he looks soft and his skin looks bad. i am 7 months out from my show and im harder than him lol. i think treys approach to bodybuilding is too chemical. it may work initially but eventually your body shows signs of damage and becomes less responsive i think thats what happened to cutler, he cant get hard anymore and hes only 35 or so. and brewer is 22 or somthing lol whats gonna happen to him

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. The favorite going into this show would be Stephen Frazier!! I think ..Trey cannot stand on stage with him! .. :techn9ne:

01306572c-1.jpg

01787733c-1.jpg

CombBoy

CombBoy

Trey = Poos
Trying to add too much mass too quickly. Should have started to get big now, not back then when his muscles and body were still growing IMO. SILLY SAUSAGE hehe.

H

hook3

just a another really big guy if he doesnt come through bsn will drop him so fast

R

Ruhlforever

Looks horrible in the off season looks like a Sumo Wrestler. Bob Paris can die just seeing how "conditioned" is Trey Brewer. The skin is horrible, terrible, no wide back, excellente legs, no bicep peak, no forearm, no brachialis, Nothing. Sorry not my favourite B.B

mjappe

mjappe

Here i looks freaky - when was this and what happend after this pic was taken...:dunnodude:

Attachments

• 3277_Trey.jpg
    3277_Trey.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 301
SiX PACK

SiX PACK

can any one tell, what show is he going to..?

i only hear "15 weeks out" "8 weeks out".. does any body know what show..?

thanks.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Here i looks freaky - when was this and what happend after this pic was taken...:dunnodude:

Yeh I know, I thought the same thing and thought he was going to make a huge impact on this sport. I hope he can turn things round to his previous best.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
some people hate on him too much, he had a bad year but hes just starting. everyone had some bad showings early in their career