• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer awesome pic.

THE COLONEL

THE COLONEL

might be a stretched pic but hes defo gonna be up for mr olympia in a few years

!Freakzilla

!Freakzilla

This is fake picture

Hey guys you agree with me it's a fake pic and it's too stretching and have distortion

brizzy03

brizzy03

here's the original pic from musculardevelopment.com: (still crazy by the way)

IMG 8105 1

M

mkerenouf

do u guys think he has better wheels than cutler? Also im not sure if hell be mr o one day, he could fall victim to the refrigerator gut, he gets really massive in the offseason, it is inevitable that his stomach will get more distended

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
do u guys think he has better wheels than cutler? Also im not sure if hell be mr o one day, he could fall victim to the refrigerator gut, he gets really massive in the offseason, it is inevitable that his stomach will get more distended

:uhoh2:

M

mkerenouf

what do u disagree with in my statement, i am not arguing with you or anything but he is known for having INSANELY huge legs, and gets massive in the offseason, so wouldnt logic point to him probably developing a larger midsection

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nowdays everyone could have better wheels that jay lazy-squatter cutler, i really really hope he has a tendonitis in the legs, or any excuse to lose mass in the legs every year

trey with gut? no man, the gut comes when you try to grow desesperatedly, trey's legs grow just walking, that guy doenst need to eat that much even distending his midsection in order to grow, the only thing to care about is his poor back

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff