• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turk Interview on Simplyshredded.com

B

BauBau

baubau if your so mature and wise, then why even bring up whether he is natural or not?
why not just applaud the hard work he put into building the great physique he has? your negative remark implies jealousy.
and yes everyone knows that testing for natural shows is flawed, it is a small attempt to level the playing field for guys who would be crushed in npc shows.

yea you are entitled to your opinion but the natural not natural argument is getting really old and stupid, who really cares?

man i didn`t say that he is all roids or whatever u meant. i said he has a great phisique, roid or not it takes hard work to get in condition and ripped. i was not talking about his "work" as a bodybuilder because clearly that is not questionable. i was just saying my opinion that he is keep saying "natural" like he is the jesus of natural bodybuilding and i said why i dont believe him that`s all. and ur right it doesn`t even really matter if he is a natty or not. and jealousy? no way man.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe I'm wrong here (didn't care to read all posts) but all that BauBau really says is that competing in a "natural" show doesn't automaticly mean that you don't juice. Geared up bodybuilders compete at drugtested shows all the time, we all know that.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jealous of what? i just stated an opinion man, wich last time i checked its free in the world(freedom of speech, free to have an opinion).

Yes you are free to be an idiot. and accuse turk of steroid use, when he in fact prides himself on not being a user, and in my opinion does not have the physique of a drugged athlete.

And what i said man its true. tested shows don`t mean u are natural and if u guys have competed u know what i mean.

yes some guys compete on drugs in tested shows and they are people who do not have the courage or confidence to compete where they should be competing. So they try to create an advantage for themselves bc they dont have what it takes to compete at the shows they should be at, this is a form of cowardice, and nothing more.

that`s all i said.
i am glad you cleared that up, but it does appear that you are accusing turkish of using steroids.

only thing i can say is that you are not natural. By "you" i mean all the so called naturals competitors.

If you did not accuse him individually with the use of "you", then you accused him of steroid use by association. Dont you love how accurate stereotypes are? :49:

i didn`t put turk or anyone to the wall.
yes you did actually. If you have the courage to criticize then dont be a hypocrite and have the courage to be criticized.

again its not my problem. he has a great phisique in all that but winning natural shows give`s us(the fans) or whatever u want to call us some questions: like"is he really natural?" "for how long he has been training?" "what is his diet?" etc. and for example i meet turk and the arnold expo. and ask him.. he will answer me and all the guys who ask him "ur dumb" :thumbsup2: wow that`s really mature and smart thinking.. i let u think about this, if u want, if u don`t keep saying what u want "dumb, jealous bastard" things i did when i was 5. Peace!

Fair enough, turk could have treated you more professionally in his response, i do agree with that. To his credit you are also jsut some user name over the internet who is accusing him of doing something that he takes pride in not participating in, so you gotta see where he was coming from a little bit. Turk is new to this professional bber thing he will be great the more he interviews.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i respect turk for having celebrity status and still the brass to call a dumb person dumb. why hold back lies just because u have a position of prominence? Nice interview as well turk :) I learnt some stuff about you I didnt know, inspirational

B

BauBau

Fair enough, turk could have treated you more professionally in his response, i do agree with that. To his credit you are also jsut some user name over the internet who is accusing him of doing something that he takes pride in not participating in, so you gotta see where he was coming from a little bit. Turk is new to this professional bber thing he will be great the more he interviews.

i am not accusing turk or anyone of anything because its not in my power to do so. and if it sounded like i offended somehow turk then its my bad and i repeat i didn`t wanted to sound like that. i said only my opinion and by saying that i would not like to say anything that will be offensive ore bad intended. and my "eye" of criticism is to what is he doing as a bodybuilder not as a person.

B

BauBau

by ofensive criticism or opinion i mean by speaking rude or saying something subjective.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe I'm wrong here (didn't care to read all posts) but all that BauBau really says is that competing in a "natural" show doesn't automaticly mean that you don't juice. Geared up bodybuilders compete at drugtested shows all the time, we all know that.

I fully agree with this.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Congrats to Turk for sure, having MT as a sponsor and getting media attention sure will help his career.About the point baubau was trying to make, being natty or not doesn't qualify Turk as a person, but the fact that many who compete in natural contest ain't natural at all but still claim to be clean believing people will buy that fable is very wrong.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Big Ben...obviously I could have handled it diffrently but as you can imagine I am tired of ppl accusing me of juicing (maybe not directly). I also understand that it is a huge compliment at the same time so I try not to get too frustrated about it. But, if someone is talking dumb, then I am going to tell them they are dumb. It is pretty obvious that juicers compete in tested shows all the time and that testing is flawed. Which is just stating the obvious....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyways, thanks for reading the interview everyone! I really do appreciate you guys checking it out and I actually put a lot of time into making it as in depth as possible so ppl interested would enjoy it! If there are anymore questions you could obviously just ask them on here and I would answer them to the best of my ability.

It is def. cool to know that I have been posting here for years and years and have received a lot of motivation from you guys and literally made a lot of my gains based off of your criticism and support! I know that you guys will kick me the real deal and give me props when deserved.

It's like a big bodybuilding family! haha

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

sure is Turk!

and you are a big motivation source for me also. Seeing your pics here for the first time, made me stay and face this sport in a new and different way. so thanks for that bro. :thumbsup2:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
one big family, whos for some incest?

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

jealous of what? i just stated an opinion man, wich last time i checked its free in the world(freedom of speech, free to have an opinion). And what i said man its true. tested shows don`t mean u are natural and if u guys have competed u know what i mean. that`s all i said. i didn`t put turk or anyone to the wall. again its not my problem. he has a great phisique in all that but winning natural shows give`s us(the fans) or whatever u want to call us some questions: like"is he really natural?" "for how long he has been training?" "what is his diet?" etc. and for example i meet turk and the arnold expo. and ask him.. he will answer me and all the guys who ask him "ur dumb" :thumbsup2: wow that`s really mature and smart thinking.. i let u think about this, if u want, if u don`t keep saying what u want "dumb, jealous bastard" things i did when i was 5. Peace!

How sad must this dude's life be...nothing better to do than talk shit on the internet

C

Comin_Up

Turk is the best :) congrats brother man. Keep it up your great for the sport