• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turk Interview on Simplyshredded.com

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like that "20 Week Diet" video. The first few seconds of the video, oh man, haha. What a change. ;)

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

BTW... thanks for the shout out in that interview. I'm very honored to have been along your side for your journey to turning pro...you know I credit all of my recent success to having you as a training partner as well. Hopefully we can get the squad back together soon.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW... thanks for the shout out in that interview. I'm very honored to have been along your side for your journey to turning pro...you know I credit all of my recent success to having you as a training partner as well. Hopefully we can get the squad back together soon.

No need thank me for the shout out brother, you know I truly mean everything that I said. And know that without a doubt I would not be even close to where I am now without your help. You worked with me day in and day out for months and months......I mean jeeze it took me like 6 months b4 I could even BB row half decent! Trust me when I say that I didn't mention you in the interview becuz we are boys or felt obligated, but because you were truly a major influence in my life not only bodybuilding. :)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ haha freako freako!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so much bro love here its awesome!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rofl u make me laugh, u sound so kid like in this response u gave me. and it seems u are a bit ofensive. u know what i mean..tested shows and all that shit doesn`t mean ur natural. again it`s not like is my fuckin problem, i don`t care. but when u decide to go public everyone is open to criticise what u say . critics could be positive or negative, true or false. and u being a pro u should be a sort of ambasador for a sport, not just compete at pro shows and get money, u know... talk to fans and be nice have patience and listen to them all that shit that maybe u don`t think about. Because obviously u calling me(a fan) dumb u don`t have a clue about that. how about coleman and all the other pro`s star calling a fan or an interviewer dumb or jackass who ask them questions about roids or some hard question. well ill let u grow up on this since ur so excited being a new "pro", try to be a smart one.

Turk is 100% lifetime natural, there is zero doubt whatsoever in my mind. He's never even taken a pro hormone or done a short cycle or anything. I know what this guy is trying to say, and there is some merit to it in many cases, but Turk is the real deal.

Flex told me he didn't even take Ephedrine in his last contest prep show, just an OTC supplement. I also know for 100% fact he doesn't use a prescription diuretic, again, an OTC herbal one.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am I part of the squad?

:ughfingers: