• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Watch Kai Greene's Overkill for free

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's the second part, guys:

Bodybuilding.com Videos - Kai Greene | A New Breed, Vol. 1 | Overkill, Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Fuck my pc.. has some kind of problem... I can't get web connection..

I want to see this!

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

just finished watching the second part and damn i was sad to see it end! This is a great video. Great Job! Im hooked ha.

That's the best compliment you could give me!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
BB.com Fail

where's vol.3?:bball:

J

Jusa*

PART 3:

Bodybuilding.com Videos - Kai Greene | A New Breed, Vol. 1 | Overkill, Part 3

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

BB.com Fail

where's vol.3?:bball:

The webmaster is in the midwest so you have to allow for the time difference. We've been up and checking the video page for a few hours when he's just getting to work.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike, really awesome video of Kai, I'm loving every minute of it. You're from philly correct? As am I. I'm planning on competing in the OCB Midatlantic Classic. Didn't you film this show for the past few years? And if so, will you be there this year as well? Thanks!

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Mike, really awesome video of Kai, I'm loving every minute of it. You're from philly correct? As am I. I'm planning on competing in the OCB Midatlantic Classic. Didn't you film this show for the past few years? And if so, will you be there this year as well? Thanks!

Thanks!

Sorry to say that I have a video shoot scheduled for that day and had to pass on the show for this year.

C

Comin_Up

Best bodybuilding by far in my opinion. second only to pumping iron :) haha sorry mr. pulcinella, pumping iron rules all. but amazing work.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Best bodybuilding by far in my opinion. second only to pumping iron :) haha sorry mr. pulcinella, pumping iron rules all. but amazing work.

Pumping Iron DOES rule!! It will always be the best!

Zviko

Zviko

Bodybuilding.com Videos - Kai Greene | A New Breed, Vol. 1 | Overkill, Part 4
Part 4 anyone?

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I get so disappointed every time one of these episodes end. I just want to watch the whole thing!!! Awesome work Mike! Btw, I bought your DVD online from last year's OCB midatlantic show. Looking forward to watching it!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is the deal with working out in the hoody? He's sweating profusely, what's with this image and "hardcore". Also, Kai and his trainer's attempt at being "philosophical" are laughable and childish. His little rant about violence and rage, wow, I think we know why this guy is a bodybuilder, he has the mentality of a 15 year old boy and can't do anything else.

Regardless of what I've said, he sure as hell trains with intensity, which is all one can ask for.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
What is the deal with working out in the hoody? He's sweating profusely, what's with this image and "hardcore". Also, Kai and his trainer's attempt at being "philosophical" are laughable and childish. His little rant about violence and rage, wow, I think we know why this guy is a bodybuilder, he has the mentality of a 15 year old boy and can't do anything else.
Eh, a lot of this has to do with localized socialization. I don't find that it's something to act smug over, as much can be learned by examining Kai's behavior and the roots of cultural consequence. Sure, the videos, and the speeches of those therein, are a bit low-brow in terms of profundity, but much can be learned from examining Kai's overtly defensive tendencies and how they spawned from his relatively difficult life.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, a lot of this has to do with localized socialization. I don't find that it's something to act smug over, as much can be learned by examining Kai's behavior and the roots of cultural consequence. Sure, the videos, and the speeches of those therein, are a bit low-brow in terms of profundity, but much can be learned from examining Kai's overtly defensive tendencies and how they spawned from his relatively difficult life.

meh, just another excuse.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
meh, just another excuse.
Meh, just another dismissive response. We're not all privy to the same perspective on life, which is largely based on how we were raised. To blame the individual for that is to ignore the effects of culture on the psyche.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, just another dismissive response. We're not all privy to the same perspective on life, which is largely based on how we were raised. To blame the individual for that is to ignore the effects of culture on the psyche.

no matter how one is raised they can decipher reality once old enough.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no matter how one is raised they can decipher reality once old enough.

Reality is still perspectively biased.
Line said:

Another bodybuilder with a chip on their shoulder.......

I'm not against his musings on life, just against people thinking they are profound. Most of his ramblings are incoherant and not past fortune cookie levels of depth. I wish they'd just show him training, as he does train hard.