• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

weed and supplements?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont smoke weed, but definitely dont be high when working out
.. umm i did smoke weed for a couple months but just stopped due to
hanging with a bunch of stupid fucks who had no jobs or anything
id have to say being very high, you'd probably smack yourself with the weights
but thats probably what i would've done rofl

True, it makes you lazy as hell... which is why I do it when I want to relax after a stressful week or what not.. but never while training. Your mind should be clear and focused. :tiphat:

P

Pumpin

BRAAQ ILL TALK SHIT BOUT U N UR HOMIES ALL I WANT U PROB NUTHIN BUT A BUSTA BITCH! COME TO MY CITY ILL POP U UP GET U STR8 KILLED HOMIE U FUCKIN WAIT COME TO CALGARY CANADA ALBERTA YEA KNOW THE PROVINCE THAT U PROB DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT BUT IT RICHER THEN 10 STATES I BET BIIIITCH SUCK MY PHAT COCK AND LIKE IT COME UP TO CALGARY AND ILL STR8 KILL U BITCH

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BRAAQ ILL TALK SHIT BOUT U N UR HOMIES ALL I WANT U PROB NUTHIN BUT A BUSTA BITCH! COME TO MY CITY ILL POP U UP GET U STR8 KILLED HOMIE U FUCKIN WAIT COME TO CALGARY CANADA ALBERTA YEA KNOW THE PROVINCE THAT U PROB DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT BUT IT RICHER THEN 10 STATES I BET BIIIITCH SUCK MY PHAT COCK AND LIKE IT COME UP TO CALGARY AND ILL STR8 KILL U BITCH

Senor? senooor?? you one the dumbass award of the century!! :jerkoff1:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guess we just ran into the only fat, gangsta Canadian ever. Hey "G" dont be hatin, I gots no beef :49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

I am very sure :49: First I would learn to speak english better. If there is one thing I am not afraid of its Canadians. Especially you, do you realize how retarded and ignorant you sound? Dont get upset because the US could invade and take Canada in a single day. Your country is completely reliant on us and you want to talk shit? I am sorry but you all are America Jr and nothing more.
But thanks for the good laugh :49: Ill be sure to hit you up so you and your "homies" can come try to bust a cap in my ass :49:

samutown

samutown

I wouldn't smoke before working out, but a joint after the gym is nice :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pumpin

I am very sure First I would learn to speak english better. If there is one thing I am not afraid of its Canadians. Especially you, do you realize how retarded and ignorant you sound? Dont get upset because the US could invade and take Canada in a single day. Your country is completely reliant on us and you want to talk shit? I am sorry but you all are America Jr and nothing more.
But thanks for the good laugh Ill be sure to hit you up so you and your "homies" can come try to bust a cap in my ass

hey braaq u fag did u know that the united states relies on CANADA on most of there water and gas and we could put up an ok fight against all u guys because we are one of the most leading counrties in everything fuck all u dumb americans are so dumb srsly u guys think ur all tough shit honestly like u even said braaq u think u guys can take over canada u guys cant even take over a country with a bunch of rag top stinky motha fuckers

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Listen man I am not trying to get any shit going but why are you bumping old threads? Especially this one that has to do with WEED? Was there really any sense in doing this? Also do you feel like a bigger person by attacking another member by having your signature state slandering statements? Just some thoughts man, like I said none of my business but just chill out.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man this thread is golden still :)

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know, this guy has some serious issues. And Braaq is for sure on his shit list.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hey braaq u fag did u know that the united states relies on CANADA on most of there water and gas and we could put up an ok fight against all u guys because we are one of the most leading counrties in everything fuck all u dumb americans are so dumb srsly u guys think ur all tough shit honestly like u even said braaq u think u guys can take over canada u guys cant even take over a country with a bunch of rag top stinky motha fuckers

How about you go cry me a river dickface. :disgust:

P

Pumpin

how about u all get off the computer and stop posing and be body builders honestly i go on here for questions and the vids i see many ppl on here ALOT and i went on in this one cause braaq is a asshole man

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how about u all get off the computer and stop posing and be body builders honestly i go on here for questions and the vids i see many ppl on here ALOT and i went on in this one cause braaq is a asshole man

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
All I can do is just laugh at your fat ass sorry. You are the definition of pathetic and the butt of many jokes on here and I am sure in real life :49: That is funny that I am an asshole yet lost the nicest member award by one vote....
There is not reason to talk shit and call us posing as bodybuilders when I have competed and can lift more with one of my legs than you can with two. Grow up chub scout and everything will be alright, or you can start posting in caps threatening to shoot me again :49: