• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

weed and supplements?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey braaq u fag did u know that the united states relies on CANADA on most of there water and gas and we could put up an ok fight against all u guys because we are one of the most leading counrties in everything fuck all u dumb americans are so dumb srsly u guys think ur all tough shit honestly like u even said braaq u think u guys can take over canada u guys cant even take over a country with a bunch of rag top stinky motha fuckers

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pumpin get out of your troll shell please.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

I am very sure :49: First I would learn to speak english better. If there is one thing I am not afraid of its Canadians. Especially you, do you realize how retarded and ignorant you sound? Dont get upset because the US could invade and take Canada in a single day. Your country is completely reliant on us and you want to talk shit? I am sorry but you all are America Jr and nothing more.
But thanks for the good laugh :49: Ill be sure to hit you up so you and your "homies" can come try to bust a cap in my ass :49:

I don't see why you gotta talk shit about my country over one fool. Yeah, the Unites States can take over Canada and a hell of alot of other coutries. Good for you. Maybe its just me, but id rather live in a country where the government looks out for its people. Nothing against you, just your ignorant views.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't we all just get along? :dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see why you gotta talk shit about my country over one fool. Yeah, the Unites States can take over Canada and a hell of alot of other coutries. Good for you. Maybe its just me, but id rather live in a country where the government looks out for its people. Nothing against you, just your ignorant views.

I did it in retaliation to his comments, I don't actually think these things. More to push his buttons because he insults me/americans all the time.. so I retaliated to fuel the flame :keke: It obviously worked... I clearly do not care if the US could take over Canada.. it's irrelevant and would never happen. And I agree, Canada is ran much better and takes great care of their people. I just can't stand that little cumtwat resorting to talking shit about American or Americans all the time when he gets frustrated.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
BRAAQ ILL TALK SHIT BOUT U N UR HOMIES ALL I WANT U PROB NUTHIN BUT A BUSTA BITCH! COME TO MY CITY ILL POP U UP GET U STR8 KILLED HOMIE U FUCKIN WAIT COME TO CALGARY CANADA ALBERTA YEA KNOW THE PROVINCE THAT U PROB DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT BUT IT RICHER THEN 10 STATES I BET BIIIITCH SUCK MY PHAT COCK AND LIKE IT COME UP TO CALGARY AND ILL STR8 KILL U BITCH

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BRAAQ ILL TALK SHIT BOUT U N UR HOMIES ALL I WANT U PROB NUTHIN BUT A BUSTA BITCH! COME TO MY CITY ILL POP U UP GET U STR8 KILLED HOMIE U FUCKIN WAIT COME TO CALGARY CANADA ALBERTA YEA KNOW THE PROVINCE THAT U PROB DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT BUT IT RICHER THEN 10 STATES I BET BIIIITCH SUCK MY PHAT COCK AND LIKE IT COME UP TO CALGARY AND ILL STR8 KILL U BITCH

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
There it is!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I guess frying your brain cells and killing your lungs doesn't count in helping to keep a healthy state. It's kind of like an oxymoron. "I train hard but never keep it going with a diet filled with protein....etc..." Lay off the joints and just lift bro! Here's a tip, don't smoke a joint period and see how rewarding it will be. But if you're not willing to give it up, then you're not committed enough to lift. Committing to lifting is just as demanding as any other thing in life. If you don't put the effort it, it won't benefit you. Smoking joints will only hinder your body which you're trying to build strong and lean. But you can do w/e you'd like. But to answer your question, I don't think smoking would interact with supplements.

P

Pumpin

lol wow u guys are all retarded on this thread i started this thread like WAY back atleast 6 months or more ago and ur all still going on it? wow u guys it was about weed and me being a dumb ass rude to ppl and now u guys are all being imature about it? honestly u guys i said sry to braaq on a post i dont member which one but i know i did and if i have to i will again sry braaq but omg man u think im fat and dumb and am weak? buddy u need to grow up....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like smoking a joint the weekends. Especially sunday when I rest from the gym. I fucking loooooove it !!!

But I am a very light weight. So one blunt get`s me audio hallucinating. And three get me seeing shit. Like flash games on the walls, girls, etc etc...

Nobody get`s the same effects I do. Apparently Mary Jay works like shrooms for me xD

I could not imagine going to the gym high... I would probably kill myself, and laugh at the same time.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

P

Pumpin

soviet ur fucked up lol ur a light weight and u smoke blunts eh haha

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol wow u guys are all retarded on this thread i started this thread like WAY back atleast 6 months or more ago and ur all still going on it? wow u guys it was about weed and me being a dumb ass rude to ppl and now u guys are all being imature about it? honestly u guys i said sry to braaq on a post i dont member which one but i know i did and if i have to i will again sry braaq but omg man u think im fat and dumb and am weak? buddy u need to grow up....

That was a long time ago, and was a response to what you said. But I accepted your apology and we are on good terms now so it's all good :2:

P

Pumpin

skeptic did u not read what braaq said? maybe ur the douche? and grow up?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
soviet ur fucked up lol ur a light weight and u smoke blunts eh haha

I have to use a pipe when I smoke here and there. It makes your shit last much longer and I get retarded off blunts :keke:

P

Pumpin

lol omg u smoke weed and this page was all just raggin on me... lol fuck man yea pipes and bongs make it last the longest i personally prefer my water bong and a jamaican hot box yeeeeee hahaha

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pumpin, are you even into bodybuilding? Seems to me your just here to talk about what you prefer to do when you smoke? I mean, at least have an avatar with a bodybuilder or at least a sig that's in relation to bodybuilding..? And another thing, don't put down the members of Mecca, you're in no position to do so.