• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

weed and supplements?

P

Pumpin

uhm yea i am into bodybuilding if i wasnt i wouldnt even think of going onto this website and when was the last time i put down any one other then saying soviet is fucked cause he says hes a lightweight yet he smokes blunts and before that was braaq and were all good now... i train almost every day depending on how my body feels my diet lately just by cowinsadence i dont know how spell that word just sound it out if u can has been of mostly protien low fat ect so yea i am actually into body building and i am prob bigger then quite a few ppl on this site i just how to get leaner and thats why i have been eating more protien high meals it helps burn the fat more so yea dont just start assuming stuff man

P

Pumpin

and sense when do u need a "sig" or an "avatar" to be into body building if u think u need that to be into body building when body building is being physical not sitting on ur ass like i am for once pretty much telling u how dumb u just sounded about a sig and a avatar omg man u may have lots of rep and ect doesnt mean much when ur a body builder and on the computer i honestly just come on here for questions and the videos and advice this post started atleast 6 months ago man