• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

well i got my gear, this is my cycle

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For what it's worth, the people I know who have used EQ all have said that the results started to show around week 6 and 7 which is why people prefer to run it at least 10 weeks.

have to disagree on that one. my first cycle was only 8 weeks of just EQ at 600mg a week and i gained 17 very solid pounds. the initail 10lbs was in the first 4 weeks.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great numbers there on the bench buddy. Just keep eating big and those pounds will come

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont get your cycle from your first post.. can you post it in the right fashion please.. thanks

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on a side note..

this has got to be one of the worst bb forums on the net for anabolic advice.. quite sad..

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on a side note..

this has got to be one of the worst bb forums on the net for anabolic advice.. quite sad..

I agree, MD has a ton of great advice! Also a ton of knowledgeable members!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Off topic, any new update pics? And jok why haven't you posted any picture before i'd like to see what uve gained in those years of bbing with juice..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks duality you helped me out alot dude!!
bambam! dude ima make a stop at your house in a few weeks and hook you up!!! lol

serb/youngmuscle, the reason for that is there alot of people who want to learn, but there are alot of people that just want to be assholes and not help eachother out, which i find pathetic, i think if you know someone isnt as knowledgable as yourself and may need help show him how its done dont just tell him your wrong go read more, what is the point of this forum?? this isnt to anyone specifically, so if your pu**y hurts after reading this, then you may have a guilty conscious

tonka-i have a thread with before and after pics, but the after pics where way before this cycle, but i did gain alot i will have more pictures in about 9 weeks

week1-400mg cyp/600mg eq
week2-400mg cyp/600mg eq
week3-400mg cyp/600mg eq
week4-400mg cyp/600mg eq
week5-200mg cyp/600mg eq

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry it posted before i could finish my cycle
week6-200mgs cyp/600mg eq
week7-600mg eq
week8-600mg eq
week9-600mg eq
week10-600mg eq

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry if i was too foward with somethings i say and if i insulted anyone in anyway i apologize, i dont sugarcoat anything.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks duality you helped me out alot dude!!
bambam! dude ima make a stop at your house in a few weeks and hook you up!!! lol

serb/youngmuscle, the reason for that is there alot of people who want to learn, but there are alot of people that just want to be assholes and not help eachother out, which i find pathetic, i think if you know someone isnt as knowledgable as yourself and may need help show him how its done dont just tell him your wrong go read more, what is the point of this forum?? this isnt to anyone specifically, so if your pu**y hurts after reading this, then you may have a guilty conscious

tonka-i have a thread with before and after pics, but the after pics where way before this cycle, but i did gain alot i will have more pictures in about 9 weeks

week1-400mg cyp/600mg eq
week2-400mg cyp/600mg eq
week3-400mg cyp/600mg eq
week4-400mg cyp/600mg eq
week5-200mg cyp/600mg eq

very well said man. your absolutely right. forums are here to help people out and share info. they're an excellent compliment to individual research.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
last night a a few buddies and i put in a pinch of dip and started talking shit, well we ended up in the weight room, doing powercleans. im very proud of myself it may not seem like much but i powercleaned 280, i got up under and almost ran through the bulkhead into the clinic next door haha, and i have no pains in my back today, as a matter of fact it feels better. off to do chest and delts......

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha great job dude. Thats an impressive power clean. I'm just glad to see someone on the board that does power cleans. Shit with that power clean I need to get your ass on the football field

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude thats a pretty bad cycle.. why would you cut your test out? and why are you running such a low amount of test vs a higher amount of EQ? test should always be the highest..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha great job dude. Thats an impressive power clean. I'm just glad to see someone on the board that does power cleans. Shit with that power clean I need to get your ass on the football field
thanks dude. ive always wanted to play football but i dont even know how the game works or the positions lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
serb i dont want to run test for so long on a high dosage, i like short test cycles, but ima run the eq for longer to get a good gain from it, ive already had this discussion with alot of people, thats what i think is safer for me.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not a cycle I would run by any means, but sounds like you got what you want. Good luck with it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks. how would you ahev done it? give me an example of a good cycle youve done. so i get ideas

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha damn son, I'm gonna have to school you up on some football one day. I think you'd love the violence of the game.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it looks fun as shit

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha oh dude it is. Especially when you really knock the shit out of someone. Its one of the few true team sports. Football schemes are like a chain and if one person fucks up the whole team will be screwed.