• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

well i got my gear, this is my cycle

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol crying all the time??? damn dude, thats how i figure my first cycle was fake i didnt get gyno after and i didnt feel like that i was normal, i did take 6OXO for like a month but i know that wasnt a proper PCT honestly i didnt lose anything i felt the same way after that cycle, i read the bottle and it said estrogen suppressor and test booster so i thought maybe it would balance me out a bit, im sure i could have been wrong by the way i thought it was gonna work.

as for the EQ and cyp, ima run it for 10 weeks i feel bigger and stronger and i know its just starting to kick in now, but i feel good, after ima do a different cycle probably some deca and enathanate i wanna try tren i heard its an awesome compound i read good stuff on it except its very toxic to the kidneys, so i gotto see whats up, we will see how i end up with this cycle.

can the nolvadex they sell in stores be used as a PCT?? i think its nolvadex xt??? i also think it could be the way you react to clomid some people are a bit different but its good to know how some people react to certain compounds, idk if it was legit or not cause i know some people can be suckerd(not saying you were) a buddy of mine said "dude i bought clenbuterol check it out" and he pulls out a baggy pull of 200mg caffine pills lol, how do you know it was legit? im asking cause i wouldnt be able to tell the difference i would like to know

MetalMX

MetalMX

I bought my research chems... trust me its legit best prices and best quality on products. Nolvedex XT is a decent aromatase inhibitor not as good as the real thing but still a decent OTC alternative, i wouldn't risk it though and use Nolvadex to be safe but if you can only get Novedex XT its worth a try.

Tren is an awesome compound from everything that ive read im about to start my first proper injectable cycle so im siked about that. Tren isn't toxic to the kidneys thats a myth. From all the studies i've read their is no evidence this is true i gotta find some and ill PM you if your interested.

Its going to be:

400mg of Test E for 10-12 weeks
75mg Tren Ace EOD for 8 weeks

Im on TRT since ive had low test levels all my life and HCG didnt work in getting my natural production to normal levels so i gota b ON for life which is fine at least i never have to worry about PCT when i do a cycle since i just started on TRT 125mg per week. I also have hashimotos thyroiditis which is basically hypothyroidism where antibodies mistakenly attack your bodies thyroid and destroy it so im on Armour T4/T3 also permanently.

Things are looking up for me basically ive been training seriously for 2 years and not getting as good as results as i should have while doing everything correctly diet, training, supplements, rest which was extremely frustrating and depressing i was about to give it all up. Then i had a blood test to check all my hormones and had shitty low T, IGF-1, GH and really low thyroid numbers so now that i'm starting to treat these things i can finally start reaching my goals. Im only 19 so youd think my natural hormone levels should be through the roof but their not, i guess its a genetic thing my dad has the same problems.

Good luck with your cycle i can see your already throwing around some serious weight so keep it up dude! :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh shit dude, so you can get prescribed test?? how much are you weighing? so instead of taking the recommended dosage of test you up it a bit so its above normal? how does that work man im kinda lost lol, i mean if you have low levels of test is bodybuilding still possible???

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^^ More than likely he will use his HRT dose as a bridge in between cycles. One thing that you have to worry about is your test levels being up in the 3,000 and you go in for blood work. I can promise you that your doctor will flip his lid. So he should have to be very careful and plan out his cycles accordingly to his doctor visits.

To answer you other question bodybuilding is not out of the question. Also just like any drug your prescribed there is a number of refills and once you go over your shit out of luck. Could you really see calling your doctor up and saying that you used up all your refills in a matter of three months. Considering that most HRT patients are only on 150 mgs give or take of Enthate or Cyp. However there is a new test ester out that needs only to be injected once a month. Marcus300 uses it, he is member on the Md boards. I looked up the ester before but can't remember the name.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Yes i will be using my HRT dose as a bridge inbetween cycles. Once im stabilised on my TRT dose my doctor says he only wants to review every 4-6 months so that would be perfect for me to cycle inbetween and what not. So yeah i have to be careful and plan out my cycles according to my doctor visits but it shouldn't be a problem.

I will not be using my refills for my cycles, i have a source and will be using that gear for cycling purposes.

theweapon as i said i have had these low levels all my life basically but hadn't known till just recently... and yeah bodybuilding with hormones down the drain is pretty much impossible but now that i have it under control i feel a lot better, have more energy, my physique is changing for the better and im seeing results for the work im putting in.

Right now i am 6"2 and 230-235lbs. youngmusclejock the drug your talking about is called Nebido 1000 i am thinking of giving it a try if i can afford it. I've talked to Marcus300 on MD about it he says he loves it works well and very few injections only downside is that compared to regular test its a lot more expensive. I also use arimidex 0.5mg E2D to control E2 levels from T replacement

The goal for me is to get my T and more importantly Free T levels in the high normal range as well as my Free T3 and Free T4 numbers. To increase my IGF-1 to normal range and to get my GH levels normal. Also i have to use hydrocortisone sometimes to reduce the stress on my adrenal glands so the thyroid hormones i take will work better... since i have low cortisol levels and if u take thyroid meds with low cortisol it makes things worse.

I might need GH replacement my doctor tells me if TRT doesn't help in getting it to normal levels which sucks since its so expensive and i dont want to have to take 50 medications for replacement for the rest of my life. How the hell am i so tall if my GH levels are so low??? thats another mystery to figure out... :ugh:

Sorry to hijack the thread man with my life story :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
need help!!!!!!!!! i wanna up my cypionate dosages! but right now im already injecting 2ml everyshot with the test and eq, but istead of 400mgs of test i wanna do 600 a week keep it even with the eq, now my question is can i inject 2.5 ml in my quads and my shoulders???

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ of course you can shoot that much, that's really not that much at all bro. my first cycle was with the OG equipoise (i mean the original shit, the big white and yellow vial with the trademarked Equipoise name) and it was a 50ml vial dosed at....get this....50mg/ml! i ran it at 600mg a week for 8 weeks (i didn't run anything else) and was taking 2 6ml shots a week (it was a big syringe). you would think that was immensely painful but i never experienced any discomfort it was the smoothest stuff ever and got awesome gains off it, all very lean. so to answer your question you should rotate your injection site every time and yes you absolutely can take a 2.5ml shot in your delt, glute, quad, or any other relatively dense muscle group.

the original, the best ever

Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it possible to do 400mgs twice a week of cyp, cause idk maybe 400 just wasnt enough and i think now is a great time to double the dosage, what do you think???

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it possible to do 400mgs twice a week of cyp, cause idk maybe 400 just wasnt enough and i think now is a great time to double the dosage, what do you think???

of course you can shoot 400mg twice a week. i don't know what your test is dosed at, but lets just say it's 250mg/ml. you should be taking about 1 3/4cc or so shot of test twice a week, that would give you your 800mg a week. however i personally think this is too much test, there's no need to use this much.....yet. your only 19. don't get overly antsy and jump the gun and raise doses prematurely. bodybuilding is a loooonnngg process, even with steroid use. i say finish out your cycle the way it is, maybe add a little bit of test, but don't double the dose that is not wise imo. save the higher doses for a future cycle so you can continue to grow.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so 600mgs will be better? honestly do you think ill feel the extra 200 mgs?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ a little yes. i think with that high a dose of test you will start to notice some more prounounced sides as well. finish the cycle out at 600mg/ week of test and save the 800mg/week doses for your next one man. more isn't always neccessary save it for the future.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alright lol im scared to take it anyways i just wanted to ask lol, the thing is i bought 5 vials of human cypionate to sell, but i had already bought the 2 vials of eq and the other cypionate, i did the other crap, but idk maybe it wasnt enough i didnt feel anything so i decided to run test a bit longer and a bit more to get a good kick, cause i dont feel shit man, i thought it would be a bigger punch, now im using the other vials i bought and that shit is pretty damn strong, so i hope to gain atleast 5 pounds of sloid muscle, and 5 pounds on me would look great, cause i honestly look bigger but the weight doesnt move that frustrates me lol

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bro if your weight isn't moving up you need to look more into your diet and upping your calories.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i would say reevalute your training style/workouts. overtraining or a bad split will inhibit gains, especially strengh gains. if he eats more it doesn't gaurntee anything except that he'll likely gain weight, and that it will likely be fat. there's no point in doing that to give yourself an artificial sense of size or power.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know what you mean duality, im never gonna be a "trey brewer" off season type, im always gonna be lean, today i was training with some older dudes(big time juicers) and i asked one of them "how much do you think i weigh??" and he replied"over 210" lol dude im still at 200-203, he also says i look alot bigger than before i started the cycle, i was also doing the exact same weight as them with more reps lol, idk man im just not a chunky kid, im still gaining muscle, but im losing fat also, im starting to get veins on my quads

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ dude veins on your quads is the sickest place to get them for sure. i'm getting/have them on the front of my leg, they're slowly coming through more and more. ya i'm sure you would never get fat or anything i bet your pretty lean.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i mean i never do abs, at all. and i squeeze and they all pop out really nice, and my obliques are just outta this world i make alot of people feel bad lol, but im happy i just want more!! i want more size lol, i want to make this cycle a good one and stay off of this for a while and gain naturally and get back on it again!! lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just finished with my EQ now ima run test for about 2-3 more weeks 600 mgs every week, the test im running now is different from what i was running through out the whole cycle, turns out it wasnt good shit, pisses me off i wasted alot of money im kinda pissed, but what ever the test now is really strong so lets see how that goes