• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

well i got my gear, this is my cycle

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
600mgs Test Cyp, 450 mgs of Eq for your whole cycle. Its a basic beginner cycle. Still have enough EQ in your system to get the effects and Test is what puts the mass on you. Also if your going to take test for any amount of time you might as well take it through out your whole cycle. I see no reason for getting off and continuing with EQ. Just my thoughts. :tiphat:

Also I re-read some of the thread and why not run test for the whole cycle? Why do you believe its not safe as a shorter cycle? Once your test is shut down, its down.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i do have more cypionate, but idk about 600mgs:uhoh2: i was thinking of extending it to 10 weeks with the test at 400mgs a week might as well go all out, let me know how that sounds, and ima leave eq at 600 mgs

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure why your are hesitant with Test but still willing to take 600mgs of EQ? Test is whats going to put the mass on you. If you do anything, please take the test through out your whole cycle. It will make a hell of a difference. And make sure your caloric intake is going up to match what your taking.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk if i would have enough if i do 600mgs for 10 weeks, will i not see results with my current test dosage?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk if i would have enough if i do 600mgs for 10 weeks, will i not see results with my current test dosage?

Oh, no doubt you will still see results. If you can't swing 600mgs for 10 weeks just keep the test for the whole 10 weeks at least. There would be no reason at all for you to drop it. You'll still be fine with 450/T and 600/Eq but its not "MY" ideal cycle. Good luck with it bro, just remeber to keep eating! Thats always my biggest problem, keep those calories up. :xyxthumbs:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, no doubt you will still see results. If you can't swing 600mgs for 10 weeks just keep the test for the whole 10 weeks at least. There would be no reason at all for you to drop it. You'll still be fine with 450/T and 600/Eq but its not "MY" ideal cycle. Good luck with it bro, just remeber to keep eating! Thats always my biggest problem, keep those calories up. :xyxthumbs:

yea i can keep the test for 10 weeks, and 3 weeks after my last shot ima start on hcg or novedex

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea bro keep them cals up
ive been having hard time getting mine in

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I get the cals in easy haha I love to eat. If I didn't run so much with football and I ate the same as I do now I'd be a fat ass lol. When you come through here you should let me know and you could spend a few days in columbia and train with me.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ im always up for that. ill be going through there late august ill hit you up.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't they do drug tests in the army/navy ?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Only if you make some one suspect you. They don't test for steroids unless you are blatantly taking them.

For HCG, look into how to take it. I've always been told to take it about the same time you take your last shot(maybe a little later depending on your dosage). HCG doesn't bring back your Test levels, it brings back your balls so you can restore your test levels faster. Thats just my understanding of it. So you start the HCG before PCT so when PCT is started, its in full effect and you don't lose your gains. I have just never taken HCG with my cycles so this is just hearsay from my buddies and articles. :xyxthumbs:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they have random drug test every once and a while, but not for steroids. the only time i heard of that was a buddie of mine that was recon, and he was juicing, he says he was discharged for that but i think it was something else. i think he went UA but was too much of a coward to admit it lol

pimpin, so youve done pcts with completely novedex or clomid?

K

Kaptah

I think short cycles are not as effective as longer milder cycles. I would drop the dosages and do a longer cycle.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pimpin, so youve done pcts with completely novedex or clomid?

Ya, I just use one PCT drug. First time was with clomid, and past two have been with nolva. HCG won't hurt, but I don't think I need it for the small cycles I have done.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, I just use one PCT drug. First time was with clomid, and past two have been with nolva. HCG won't hurt, but I don't think I need it for the small cycles I have done.
what part of FL are you from? i may need help getting clomid

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what part of FL are you from? i may need help getting clomid

I'm from south florida where I was born and raised but up in central florida where I am going to school at. Only 4 more weeks and I am done with college. :methman:

Our sponser on here sells clomid and several other "research companies" sell clomid, nolva, Armidex, letro and all other chems that you might need. Thats were I get my stuff lately. Its a lot easier.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm from south florida where I was born and raised but up in central florida where I am going to school at. Only 4 more weeks and I am done with college. :methman:

Our sponser on here sells clomid and several other "research companies" sell clomid, nolva, Armidex, letro and all other chems that you might need. Thats were I get my stuff lately. Its a lot easier.
im in miami, i know this seems like a stupid question but i really wouldnt know, is it legal the way you get it? and what sponsors??

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its legal if you have a research license and you use them for research purposes. Now you aren't going to get busted for it, law enforcement doesn't even care about it (coming from a criminal justice major) they are worried about other things and most don't even know that these would be illegal. The sponsor of the site is Cem Store, but there are many other sites out there. Like AG guys, Lion Research, innovative research, and the list goes on and on.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha where am i gonna get a license for that?? lol

MetalMX

MetalMX

I ordered my research chems and HGH Frag from IP and got them in under 2 weeks and i live in australia!!!. Customs didn't touch it... but they confiscated my protein powder :keke:

EQ needs to be run longer than 10 weeks for good results 14-16 weeks would be the best because of the undeconate ester. If it we're me i'd substitute the EQ for Deca a lot easier and you'd see results faster and you don't have to run it as long as EQ. Also as a lot of people have said you should keep your Test dose higher than your EQ dose and run it the length of the cycle and i agree, test is your best friend.

Also ive used clomid and its terrible... i used it for 2-3 days and in the second day i started crying all the time was really emotional with people and felt like shit so i will never use it again i think its redundant as far as PCT is concerned, nolvadex would be the better alternative. Just so you know last time i used Anavar i did a Arimidex PCT and that worked REALLY well for me, energy, mood and the boys were back up in no time. Just something to consider if your interested.

Are you doing Quad injections? I find them really easy actually i just aim for the upper outer quad and rotate left and right quad each injection and it works like a breeze.