• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What happened to the MuscleMecca we used to have?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hypo deleted me from facebook

ur a douche

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I commented on a similar thread to this a few years ago I was asked to leave by Pain. Maybe we saw it coming? I too miss the old Mecca

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
When I commented on a similar thread to this a few years ago I was asked to leave by Pain. Maybe we saw it coming? I too miss the old Mecca

OH **** SEXNEWS OUTTA NOWHERE!!!

welcome bro, start posting again.

one thing came to mind now, every old school member that we miss is posting here in this thread regularly, why dont you guys post in the main section aswell instead of only here and say.... yeah we miss mecca, mecca is dead...

we do have a lot of members and a lot of views and our headquarters is up to date and pretty active. if you still care about bodybuilng give your contribution once in a while.

Oh and Pain doesn't care about this anymore so stop asking where he is.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Funny. I could have sworn you were whining and Pain said be part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

The big problem I have is how slow this site runs on some networks. I have no problem with it at home on Ubuntu, but at work on Windows it is really slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The regulars don't post anymore because we have lives. When I started posting on BBD I was 18 or 19, I turn 25 later this year, Freak is probably decomposing as we speak, and Line has probably gone through several livers by now. We have lives and posting on a bodybuilding website anymore is entirely out of our schedule. Most of us have moved on from bodybuilding (except Dridderz, I doub't he'll ever move on) and find the idea of analyzing a mens beauty pageant ridiculous anymore. I'm sure for the most part we all still maintain fit lifestyles, but discussing something so boring and redundant isn't worth our time.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

then again you still come here.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We all come here periodically, I just so happened to pop in a couple times these last couple days. It's 4th of July weekend, I have a little more free time than usual.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great then. stop by the main section also.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The regulars don't post anymore because we have lives. When I started posting on BBD I was 18 or 19, I turn 25 later this year, Freak is probably decomposing as we speak, and Line has probably gone through several livers by now. We have lives and posting on a bodybuilding website anymore is entirely out of our schedule. Most of us have moved on from bodybuilding (except Dridderz, I doub't he'll ever move on) and find the idea of analyzing a mens beauty pageant ridiculous anymore. I'm sure for the most part we all still maintain fit lifestyles, but discussing something so boring and redundant isn't worth our time.

lol Freak must be 400lb by now, last time i saw him he looked like Chris Farley (alive one)

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
havent been here in forever! looks like LOTS of changes where made. some good and some not so good.
glad to see some old faces around! :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
join the O discussion you old fart!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Mecca is in the process of a rebirth, lets just give it time and discuss!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Olympia attracts everyone like flies!
I think I have a thousand more and more responsibilities
But there is always a time to come and discuss or post something!

And I use the words of Dilated MM is reborn again!
And this deserves a song!

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Wow--Just came across this old thread and man it depressed the shit out5 of me.

I did not know any of these complaints back then.. I am rebuilding the site once again from the ground up. It will be completly redone with all of the current content and some new possibilities as well. There will be a grey theme for the main theme and a darker one as an option if people want it. There will be a lightweight theme as well and the site will still support almost every mobile browser.

I want to cover some additional content to get a wider member base. I would love to hear from you guys and I would love to get some of the original members back.

Some of you know I go back to the BBD days myself considering I am the one that built it and got it going. MM has been much more challening concidering what I had to start with plus very limited funding.
If you really want the old mecca back I will do my best. Just tell me what you guys want and you will have it... When Pain gave up on the site I kept it going and eventually bought it from him. I am dedicated to bringing the site back to it's original glory! Mecca gets a ton of traffic now, actually more than ever but member participation is at an all time low and this is what I want to change with your help..

I hope someone reads this!!

One last thing - My budget is very limited but I am willing to pay for some help if I have too but what would also love to receive some donations towards new features, content, etc.. Lets make mecca your site guys.

Thanks,
Formerly TA - Now Rich Webdevoman -- Long story behind the name change