• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What happened to the MuscleMecca we used to have?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

bro I love musclemecca.

I in my opinion this is more a nostalgic thread than anything...

the new features are awesome, I like them a lot and if you could manage do put up that article section and blog it would be realy important. I know Paindoesn't care about this anymore.

I think the point here is some people have moved on and just lurk the site cause they now have more important stuff to do. heck that'll happen to me eventually next year. the old members just miss each other that's all, I remember Braaqs log gave me huge inspiration to train and join and I miss it now.

but new members have come too, and the cycle continues.

Don't take this the wrong way TA.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like fitness models, hire me to interview/sex them.

I will tempt them with cocaine and none of them resist, just like Natzo's rear end couldn't

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the info TA. Anyone know what Pain has been up to? I haven't talked to him in a long time.

I'll try to start posting some more again, best I can do.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and then the posting of "sources" would be not only permited, but enforced.

I'd expect no less.

Although I can't be giving my coke source out, I'm a greedy bastard when it comes to skiing the slopes.

I'll sell it to you, muahaha. profit?

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sup Serb.....just passing through

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sometimes the site runs ridiculously slower than other sites, which seems absurd when it's certainly not overpopulated.

Not that I'm blaming that for the downfall of the site. I agree that the core group of members moved on, got busy with work, family, etc.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thank God I work with computers and I can browse the site lots of times.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm an engineer, you are not.

PS: and I'm making lots of money :p

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sometimes the site runs ridiculously slower than other sites, which seems absurd when it's certainly not overpopulated.

Not that I'm blaming that for the downfall of the site. I agree that the core group of members moved on, got busy with work, family, etc.

I got busy getting busy. Have you boned that chick yet?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
x456 on the site running sloooow

fuuuuuuuuuuu

P

Pain

VIP
Just read this thread. Sad to hear you guys miss the way things were but this site almost 5 years old now and things change. When the site was made, I was 21 when the site started, now I'm 25. Priorities change. I do feel bad for neglecting the site.

TalkAdmin and I have been trying to make site more popular but I haven't been putting in enough time into as I should. I've kinda been leaving TA in the dark and not checking my emails and replying to him promptly enough. This is why things don't get done as quickly as they should.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Just read this thread. Sad to hear you guys miss the way things were but this site almost 5 years old now and things change. When the site was made, I was 21 when the site started, now I'm 25. Priorities change. I do feel bad for neglecting the site.

TalkAdmin and I have been trying to make site more popular but I haven't been putting in enough time into as I should. I've kinda been leaving TA in the dark and not checking my emails and replying to him promptly enough. This is why things don't get done as quickly as they should.

Its ok Pain, we know crack doesn't sell itself.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
getting other priorities and stuff. things change..