Balut for stamina
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Balut for stamina

Balut is a Filipino delicacy that according to tradition would give you strength and stamina. It is a semi-hatched duckís egg that is boiled. When eaten, you crack the shell to see the yellow part together with the embryo of the duck and sometimes it is already a small duckling. It is actually a challenge to foreigners in eating Balut because it doesnít look delectable albeit it looks ugly. But with the stamina, there are athletes who eat Balut after training in the hope that it will give them the stamina they need. Whether it is true or not, Iím sure those athletes that eat balut would gain at least the positive thinking that they have more strength and stamina with that Balut they ate.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Balut for stamina

Well, logically speaking I feel it can not offer any more benefit than eating a duck or chicken and eggs separately. After all balut is also protein with albumin and fats.

For those who can eat such a food , good for them.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is another one where I have heard some thing but never really managed to take a closer look. Truth be told though this is certainly one area that I am always looking for a little help in so this is good to know.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    Balut is a Filipino delicacy that according to tradition would give you strength and stamina. It is a semi-hatched duckís egg that is boiled. When eaten, you crack the shell to see the yellow part together with the embryo of the duck and sometimes it is already a small duckling. It is actually a challenge to foreigners in eating Balut because it doesnít look delectable albeit it looks ugly. But with the stamina, there are athletes who eat Balut after training in the hope that it will give them the stamina they need. Whether it is true or not, Iím sure those athletes that eat balut would gain at least the positive thinking that they have more strength and stamina with that Balut they ate.
    In all the gyms I've worked out in, there's always "Balut" or boiled duck eggs with a duck embryo inside being sold if not inside then there's always a vendor just outside the gym. I could attest to the energy and protein that this egg can give you. I think the soup inside the egg has got something to do with it, because after i take it along with the egg, I would feel energized. I would always eat 2 of these eggs, after my workout and sometimes during my workout break.

collapse Posting Permissions