Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mayweather vs. McGregor

Name:  Mayweather vs McGregor.jpeg
Views: 177
Size:  170.7 KB
    Mayweather vs. McGregor
    August 26, 2017
    Las Vegas, T-Mobile Arena

From USA Today:

The much-hyped Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor fight has been scheduled for Aug. 26 in Las Vegas, according to two people familiar with the negotiations.

The two people spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition on anonymity because the date had yet to be released publicly.

Mayweather is the favorite with an undefeated (49-0) record, but he has been retired since September 2015. McGregor, a two-division UFC champ, applied for his boxing license in Nevada recently and would have to adjust to a boxing-only fight.

The hype machine is going strong for this fight. It has been talked about for several months, even before it was confirmed to be happening. That, some in boxing say, is good for the sport.

"Without a doubt boxing is surging," Stephen Espinoza, executive vice president for Showtime Sports, told the Associated Press recently. "We see that in our ratings and in our digital traffic. What has become clear to those in the boxing industry is that in order to attract attention you've got to have signature, high-profile events."

Not everyone is a fan of this fight. Former champion Oscar De La Hoya wrote a long facebook post recently ripping it. He has called it a circus and said the reason for the fight wasn't good for fans

“Floyd’s and Conor’s motivation is clear. It’s money,” De La Hoya wrote. “But it’s also a lack of consequences for when the fight ends up being the disaster that is predicted. After this fight, neither of them will need us anymore. Floyd will go back to retirement — presumably for good this time with another nine-figure paycheck — and Conor will go back to the UFC.

“It’s a win-win for them. It’s a lose-lose for us. …We will have squandered another opportunity to bring boxing back to its rightful place as the sport of kings.”

Name:  Mayweather vs. McGregor.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  46.0 KB

Post your Mayweather vs. McGregor news and updates here! musclemecca will do our best to cover this event!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 06-21-2017 at 09:13 AM.
    Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Mayweather vs. McGregor

Conor McGregor, June 19!
    I am a filthy Irish animal.
    Name:  Conor McGregor.jpeg
Views: 102
Size:  0

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger may be going to the fight!

ByMatt Juul, writer at Creators.co
    MMA and Entertainment Writer

Name:  Mayweather vs. McGregor.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  0

UFC lightweight champion #ConorMcGregor already has Rocky in his corner, but what about the Terminator?

As the hype around Mayweather vs. McGregor continues to build up as the summer goes on, another Hollywood megastar is briefly chatting about the "money fight" of the century.

TMZ Sports caught up with Arnold Schwarzenegger to get his thoughts on the upcoming fight, and while he didn't say much, the former California governor's posse will at least be rooting for the underdog in this match-up.

Although he didn't outright put his support behind the Irish mixed martial arts champion, Schwarzenegger did reveal that he's willing to pony up the beaucoup bucks to witness the action between Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. in person when the fight goes down on August 26 in Las Vegas.

"I'll be there," Schwarzenegger told TMZ.

Well, that's at least one star confirmed for a seat at the pay-per-view battle everyone will be watching this summer.

Source for this news: https://champions.co/p/schwarzenegge...-fight/4299577

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER -- I'M GOING TO MAYWEATHER V. MCGREGOR FIGHT | TMZ Sports

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'll bet 5 vials of test that it'll be Mayweather who's winning, easily

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I also think that Arnold Schwarzenegger will be on the side of McGregor during the fight against Floyd Mayweather. I had seen Schwarzenegger in the UFC although I don't remember if it was McGreogor's fight. It looks like there are more celebrities watching MMA than celebrities who are fond of boxing. For me, my money goes to Mayweather but it would be great (for an impossible upset) if McGregor will win. And if that happens, that will be good for both boxing and MMA.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

An upset would be kind of cool.. Then we can have a rematch!

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I really want to think that this is going to be a good and interesting fight. For whatever reason though, the cynic in me just thinks that it will turn out to be a dud like some of the other big name fights that we have seen recently. I guess we shall see, though.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Gonna be a quick fight.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by rz3300 View Post
    I really want to think that this is going to be a good and interesting fight. For whatever reason though, the cynic in me just thinks that it will turn out to be a dud like some of the other big name fights that we have seen recently. I guess we shall see, though.
    I am a fan of Conor McGregor and I believe that he has the power in his left hand. But to think that the fight against Mayweather will be a boxing match, I don't think he can match Mayweather's boxing skills. I hope this fight will not go the way of Ali and Inoki fight where the rules were not strictly boxing. Inoki was on the mat all the time, giving Ali kicks in the leg and Ali couldn't do anything for how can you box a guy lying on the mat? But with the rules of boxing, I'm sure the audience will jubilate if Mayweather would knock out McGregor in the first round. And when the opposite happens then the crowd will surely be speechless.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation johnjohn's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I would let either one of them kick my ass for the money they are fighting for lol.

GrAnabolic.is

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Same here!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The first press conference of the Mayweather-McGregor fight was held yesterday and shown on cable tv today. As expected, lots of trash talk especially from McGregor who has the habit of fighting with his words. The coliseum was packed with 20,000 people who were expecting fireworks. It was a nice one although I have a feeling that the encounter was somehow scripted. The next press con is in Canada and next in another country for their press tour. They didn't mention the amount of purse but the promoters are expecting a good number o pay-per-view subscriptions.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So who is going to watch this? I am thinking about it but I am sure pay per view will be expensive.

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm hoping to watch.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I heard today that Mayweather is training much lighter than normal, which basically means he expects the fight to be a breeze, but the problem is that I do not believe a word that comes out of either of these two. I guess we shall see.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Let me add my opinion on the fight based on my latest observation. It looks like Mayweather is a vain person that he is very proud of his fight record of 49 wins in 5 weight classes. Would he allow his record to be spoiled by an unknown like McGregor? Simply put, McGregor is not in Mayweather's class. He was just lucky to have knocked out Jose Aldo in their featherweight match so he became champion. But the punchline is the promoter of the fight which is Mayweather Productions. Enough said?

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think it will be quick match

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Guys get over confident too.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training