• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

100 meter sprint training

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
do you have a 100 m goal? like sub 11 second?

try out the 400 m... its sprint and endurance all rolled up into one,

its awesome!

Sure I have a goal but atm I first need to focus on technique, general conditioning and felxibility. But to be honest a sub 11 sec race would be great :D

I want to commit to the 100m sprint for now but who knows what the future brings.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Ive used some of their workouts before. Its a bit more intense than crossfit imo but like crossfit its a bit to general. If your a fighter or a mountain climber gym jones workouts are great but for a sprinter its too general.

good to have you back btw :xyxthumbs:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Philo did you already designed a workout routine?

Yes I have but I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it. I joined the local track & Field club and they train 3 times a week with a sprint coach. Since I dont know much about sprint mechanics, technique, training etc etc I'm gonna listen to this guy for a while to get me started. Next week I'm going for the first time but I'll let you guys know how it went out in my workout log
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Ive used some of their workouts before. Its a bit more intense than crossfit imo but like crossfit its a bit to general. If your a fighter or a mountain climber gym jones workouts are great but for a sprinter its too general.

good to have you back btw :xyxthumbs:
OK, thats cool...I can see what you mean about it being too general. And thanks for the welcome back. :tiphat: I'm glad to see everyone again.
 

Similar threads

pingu
Replies
25
Views
29K
Natzo
Natzo
MuscleHustle
Replies
0
Views
205
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
221
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
218
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top