• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

you know your addicted to Muscle Mecca when...............

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know you're an MM addict when you've seen a couple members become VIP's 2-3 times.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There can be no way that duality is as big as braaq..maybe with a shitload of bf..I know duality is big, but braaq is just fucking huge..and yes,Braaq..u may need a kickstart if you know what I mean..

big doesn't mean fat homie. i've learned my lesson since dieting for my show, i stick to the 10% bf range.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
blake & duality

i don't really care, but don't you think that your conversation doesn't belong in this thread here?

@topic

if you answer your boss with lulz and broofles (like me :coolguy: )

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know your addicted to MM when your on the shitter and posting at the same time :)

brb gotto wipe...............

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
broofless- a term used by hobos (homeless) to suggest that they have no b-roof lol jk it means donkey dick! lulz!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you have it set as your homepage :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
When you have photos of everyone all over your computer room walls.

With pink fluro lighting to highlight.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^even though your internet is playing up you spend 15 minutes trying to log onto your last post to edit its stupidity

:spy:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when after each set of doing abs at home you run to the pc to see if there is any recent updates on mecca :keke:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
When for some perverse reason you are constantly drawn back to Max's log just to see what he'll do next.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
broofless- a term used by hobos (homeless) to suggest that they have no b-roof lol jk it means donkey dick! lulz!
broofles. wat?

I think broofles are broom shaped waffles that homeless people trade. It's like their currency.

3501idi-1.jpg

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you are like me, thinking about going to bed since 50-60 minutes but mm keeps you busy with new posts :angrydude:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I should be writing an assignment, I should have started hours ago. Instead I've been fucking about on facebook and MM.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know your addicted when you have given Max training or diet advice leading up to a show only to have it ignored but still check out his log.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know your addicted when you have given Max training or diet advice leading up to a show only to have it ignored but still check out his log.

haha :49:

You know your addicted when you cant sleep before you have checked whats going on at MM.