• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2009 Olympia - First call out comparisons!

?


  • Total voters
    61
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Dex - Phil - Jay - Kai - Vic - Branch



_47I1265_IGEYOZDSNU-1.jpg


_47I1254_RCTCOYHOCR-1.jpg


_47I1257_AEUXASRPBV-1.jpg


_47I1262_XHZNJAFRQS-1.jpg


_47I1266_SGDKCWJRXA-1.jpg


_47I1271_UGCIEZIBMM-1.jpg


_47I1275_EPMBPUPLRT-1.jpg


_47I1280_FXJZCNYNIG-1.jpg


_47I1289_JFWTNUFDLV-1.jpg


_47I1291_QJFRKWGSAN-1.jpg


_47I1295_LKKTOANMFR-1.jpg


_47I1297_RENCUJBMVH-1.jpg


_47I1299_UCCBRNRVWF-1.jpg
 
Da Lorenzo

Da Lorenzo

Active member
Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
26
Points
1
It will be a battle between Jay & Phil.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i truly will be glad to see if jay wins it..I love seeing comebacks :d..and jay's waist is VERy impressive being that huge..he's gonna look even better tomorrow i think
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
holy fuck. jay brought it. easily my favourite physique ive seen him present. id be happy if he won. great job to him. kai doesnt deserve any lower then 2nd as well. lets see how the judging goes :p hopefully kai doesnt get screwed. Kai made some great improvements in his arms,his posing and look at his legs from the side shots unbelievable!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
i'm going with Jay here. he really brought it this year!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Dexter has this but I think Jay might just get the nudge with the extra size.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Jay by an inch, second is really hard to predict though...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I still think Dex looks best.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^ I agree. I think Dex is going to take it but Jay is very very close. It could go either way. I'd be happy to see Jay win one more time, then he can retire like he's planned.
 
yair2210

yair2210

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
144
Points
18
great pics, thx man.

i think jay and kai have the best chances. (sorry for my english)
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Jays delts in the front relax pose are just freaking unbelievable... he must get tired just from their weight :D

Jay is head & shoulders above everyone else... Jay Cutler Mr Olympia 2009
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I think Vic might be the surprise this year.

I am going way out and saying
Dex
Jay
Vic
Heath
Kai
Warren
 
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
107
Points
16
Why do people say this even after the final callout was Jay vs. Dexter.

:dunnodude:

Because people are dick riders.... and the top 6 is going to be so damn close that picking the top2 is impossible
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I think Vic might be the surprise this year.

I am going way out and saying
Dex
Jay
Vic
Heath
Kai
Warren

:49:.... Vic will be lucky if he gets 6th. No chance in hell he's better than Phil and Kai, (and even Branch).
 
E

emil

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
69
Points
8
its such a shame about wolf! he's got potential like no one else...
 
Top