• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2009 Olympia - First call out comparisons!

?


  • Total voters
    61
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
1)Jay
2)Phil
3)Dex

that's how it should be.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Gonna come down to tonight...between Jay and Dex. Kai might still be able to upset though, made a strong case as prejudging went on. I have Cutler in 1st as of now though.
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Chill..

If some of you have Kai winning, does that mean all of them want to suck on Kai's fruit? :bitelip:
It just seems like Adam has a huge obsession for him everywhere I see. It's unusual.
 
Top