Adam23
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2008
- Messages
- 5,621
- Points
- 38
1)Jay
2)Phil
3)Dex
that's how it should be.
2)Phil
3)Dex
that's how it should be.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I swear I think you want to suck Phil Heath's dick.1)Jay
2)Phil
3)Dex
that's how it should be.
I swear I think you want to suck Phil Heath's dick.

It just seems like Adam has a huge obsession for him everywhere I see. It's unusual.Chill..
If some of you have Kai winning, does that mean all of them want to suck on Kai's fruit?![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.