• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2010 Arnold Classic official photos thread!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Great performance Phil!

img_16731267924436-1.jpg

img_16711267924435-1.jpg

img_16751267924436-1.jpg

img_16821267924436-1.jpg

img_16861267924437-1.jpg

img_16951267924437-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
This guy could grab an O qualification next weekend imo

img_18951267929477-1.jpg

img_19061267929478-1.jpg

img_19071267929478-1.jpg

img_19181267929479-1.jpg
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^ lets hope your right about roelly tkd. you being wrong about everything else your due to make a good call eventually
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ lets hope your right about roelly tkd. you being wrong about everything else your due to make a good call eventually

Sucks to fail hahahah.





oh and I hate u! :D
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Phil's colour looked better at the night show.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
I agree. ^^^ I was wondering why he was so light during the prjudging, it definitely took away from his look being that light.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I've been looking at the comparisons:

_P8C0084-1.jpg


_P8C0090-1.jpg


_P8C0096-1.jpg


_P8C0111-1.jpg


_P8C0123-1.jpg


_P8C0137-2.jpg


_P8C0152-1.jpg


_P8C0164-2.jpg



Dex looks great. He has the most complete back by a long way. He just lacks for mass next to the other 3.

Phil looks fantastic. Aside from some width and quad condition he has everyone else there. He will be vying for Mr O this year against Jay.

Kai looks great (bear in mind I don't like Kai's physique). He is softer than previously, but wider than Phil. He has fixed his gut a bit and his traps are much improved. His back is also improved, but still only has width in comparison to Phil and Dex.

Branch looks like Branch. How is he top 4??? Conditioning is pretty decent, but he has so many flaws, especially standing next to Dex.
 
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
I've been looking at the comparisons:


Dex looks great. He has the most complete back by a long way. He just lacks for mass next to the other 3.

Phil looks fantastic. Aside from some width and quad condition he has everyone else there. He will be vying for Mr O this year against Jay.

Kai looks great (bear in mind I don't like Kai's physique). He is softer than previously, but wider than Phil. He has fixed his gut a bit and his traps are much improved. His back is also improved, but still only has width in comparison to Phil and Dex.

Branch looks like Branch. How is he top 4??? Conditioning is pretty decent, but he has so many flaws, especially standing next to Dex.

X2 i cant believe dex came in behind branch again WHAT IS HAPPENING!!! :deadhorse: phils conditioning is just sick this contest, really impressed i had him over kai for the win. and yeah kai's does look improved, traps look great and he looks massice, but his side chest really looks unflattering from the pics
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
I've been looking at the comparisons:

_P8C0084-1.jpg


_P8C0090-1.jpg


_P8C0096-1.jpg


_P8C0111-1.jpg


_P8C0123-1.jpg


_P8C0137-1.jpg


_P8C0152-1.jpg


_P8C0164-1.jpg



Dex looks great. He has the most complete back by a long way. He just lacks for mass next to the other 3.

Phil looks fantastic. Aside from some width and quad condition he has everyone else there. He will be vying for Mr O this year against Jay.

Kai looks great (bear in mind I don't like Kai's physique). He is softer than previously, but wider than Phil. He has fixed his gut a bit and his traps are much improved. His back is also improved, but still only has width in comparison to Phil and Dex.

Branch looks like Branch. How is he top 4??? Conditioning is pretty decent, but he has so many flaws, especially standing next to Dex.

I think overall that's a good summation. I do feel that it was a closer contest between Phil, Dex and Kai (I would have had Branch in 4th at best) than the judges have scored.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Phils back is getting thick...looks so sick in the BDB shot! impressive showing to say the least
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Man, look at how crazy are Roelly's quads in this shot!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Berry

Berry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
229
Points
18
Just insane can't wait till next week
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Kai vs Kizzy Vaines anyone?? :hyperguy:


img_17461267924441-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Only difference is that one hasn't posed nude or been a stripper for horny men. Guess which one :borat:

Did it for the lulz, don't delete it!:shakefist: lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Oh My God, Allah made Jay Cutler ten years younger before and after 2009 Mr.Olympia, he still has the condition for the off season. Ronnie is looking great still light but if he says he is not training nuts and juice free definetely he can add freaky size and be ready for a top 3or top 5 placing, ronnie looks healthy, Dennis Wolf looks outstanding and more conditioned than big, still carries the Champion lines and the gifts genetics gave him: STRUCTURE about tan, looks great we need this kind of white men, damn he is so white, that's great from the cold Prussia. Incredible pics.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
This pic shows how muscular is Branch @ 5'6''.... he looks thicker than Freeman!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
This pic shows how muscular is Branch @ 5'6''.... he looks thicker than Freeman!

That's because he is closer to the camera :bitelip:

Freeman's back lat spread is bloody huge. Branch doesn't have great lats (he's all teres major).
 

Similar threads

Top