• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2010 Arnold Classic RESULTS!!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
In defense of Branch, he's abit like Dorian; Huge, always in great shape, massive in odd proportions, not much separation, lousy genetics for shape/aesthetics, great genetics for big mass.

What bugs me the most is his forearms. His brachioradialis is so damn short.....
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
In defense of Branch, he's abit like Dorian; Huge, always in great shape, massive in odd proportions, not much separation, lousy genetics for shape/aesthetics, great genetics for big mass.

What bugs me the most is his forearms. His brachioradialis is so damn short.....

x2
he would be winning a hell of a lot more if its forearms didn't look so weird, and his back was better (altough he has made massive improvements to it).
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
i would have liked to see phil win but congrats to kai, again!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great show, I feel Phil should have won but Kai looked amazing as well. Could have gone either way really, it just depends on what your prefer.
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Thanks for posting the score card TKD! I always like seeing how close the judges thought it was.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
It should have been

1-Phil
2-Dexter
3-Kai
4-Branch
5-Rockel

But it wasnt... the biggest fu*kup being at the top 3 positions
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
What the hell happened to Melvin Anthony?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
It should have been

1-Phil
2-Dexter
3-Kai
4-Branch
5-Rockel

But it wasnt... the biggest fu*kup being at the top 3 positions

I wonder how you must feel fight now... especially when they announced Kai as the winner :rofl3:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
:doh:

I was clearly ever so serious about Phil being beaten by a bunch of handstands.

I've already stated in another thread that Kai did look wider in the comparisons.

Many people hinted at the idea of Kai scoring points during the routine, I cant weed out the sarcasm lol
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Dunno, I have no problem with Branch being ahead of Dex. Imo Phil should have won, Kai looked simply too soft.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
though I didn't see any pictures from the finals.

Oh noooo, you don't wanna see them, or..maybe you want :bitenails:


img_17441267924441-1.jpg

img_17461267924441-1.jpg

img_17471267924442-1.jpg






and....























































































lol again at this guy!


img_15771267923122-1.jpg

img_15781267923122-1.jpg

img_15811267923122-1.jpg

img_15791267923122-1.jpg
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
If you want to know why bbing isn't taking seriously, then just look up.

No one wants to see a guys ass in the air.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
If you want to know why bbing isn't taking seriously, then just look up.

No one wants to see a guys ass in the air.

^^That up there is what means "BEST poser" these days, sad.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Who won the best poser and most muscular awards?

best posing -- for me it was Hide's routine.. really good.

Most muscular -- Branch.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Who won the best poser and most muscular awards?

best posing -- for me it was Hide's routine.. really good.

Most muscular -- Branch.


Kai won but Hide shouldve tooken it...

Man kai is so soft it hurts, he looks much better during comparisons. I really want to see him diet for another week and come into the Aussie in full force! I really dont want to wait until the olympia and have him risk coming in soft all over again. He also needs to bring up his shoulders and traps, if and when he does, he will look insanely bigger, it would totally complete his physique in some ways.

EDIT: I actually liked the fat dude doing the Olympics because it wasnt nearly as long as most of the entertainment. I appreciated the child dancers, a lot of energy and charisma.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Who won the best poser and most muscular awards?

best posing -- for me it was Hide's routine.. really good.

Most muscular -- Branch.

Kai won the best poser. If he would've done a routine like he did on Dirty Diana a few years ago, I would agree on that, but last night he didn't deserved it period. Hide like you said, presented his physique sooo much better.

On a side note I was impressed with Branch's routine also, a lot better than what we were used to see from him.
 
Berry

Berry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
229
Points
18
Melvin should've won best poser imo
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
What the hell happened to Melvin Anthony?

Got the placing he deserved. Someone realised he wasn't as good as Toney, or Hide or anyone else for that matter.

Admittedly Toney was harder at the ASC than the Phoenix Pro, which would be frustrating for Toney. He comes in looking best on stage at Phoenix only to place third, now he comes in even better at the ASC, beats the guys that placed ahead of him just weeks before, but still finishes 5th. :shakefist:

I think Toney is at the point where he has to do something amazing to attract some attention at these comps. He does have some weak points, but nothing that should hold him back so much, nor that can't be fixed soon. He should dominate the guys smaller than him. He carries more mass, is taller, and he can get conditioned (although inconsistently). If he does a Jay and wows us he will win something for a change.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Great show, I feel Phil should have won but Kai looked amazing as well. Could have gone either way really, it just depends on what your prefer.

I agree.

Oh, and I'm happy with Kai's victory. He deserves it. I love the guy, his attitude and dedication.

PS: still, Phil's back double biceps is unbeatable.
 

Similar threads

Top