• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Ohio updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Dorian, Flex and Branch

10698399_10152421858966176_7445891845221-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Sick Flex pic dunno when it was taken

1513828_10152422713166176_84153791033417-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

^^ I've seen it before the 2014 Mr Olympia. It was right after the weigh ins I believe.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Adya Novali ready to start his Amateur Arnold Classic Columbus contest prep. Adya made great gaines and stayed really lean all offseason and Dec 5th he is officially in contest prep. He will be a real thread in the welterweights and I'm looking forward to having him in Camp Menace the final 4 weeks before we head to Columbus. I predict Adya will be one of the last man standing at his first Arnold.

10428624_10154963755635121_8666612281688-1.jpg


SH*T look at this guys roundness and muscle bellies
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

^^ I've seen it before the 2014 Mr Olympia. It was right after the weigh ins I believe.
Yeah, I think you posted it here. I remember.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Adya Novali will have to look a lot sharper in the remaining time _ looks to thick for his own good!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

2015 Arnold updates!

Hidetada Yamagishi

Hidetada yamagishi arnold classic 2015
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Lionel Beyeke prepping for the 2015 Arnold Classic


Lionel beyeke 2015 arnold
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Ben Pakulski

Ben pakulski 2015 arnold
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Lionel Beyeke prepping for the 2015 Arnold Classic


Lionel beyeke 2015 arnold

If he can mantain this size shredded he will be a force
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

If anyone is going to be attending this show please contact me. :)
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

A little break for the Fapping

974466_10152463757576776_729882482_njpgo-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Hidetada Yamagishi updates

Hidetada yamagishi 2015 arnold
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

TBT Hidetada guest posing with cast on in Titan open 2013

10644819_906990212646705_368561356778707-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Dexter Jackson confirmed that he will compete at the 2015 Arnold Classic

 PB63797
 
Top