• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Ohio updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Adya Novali 7 weeks out of the amateur Arnold Classic Columbus

10943905_10155194859000121_9003007904342-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Cool pic it was worth posting of dumbell and equipment arriving at nitro gym

10931062_10155201711440121_4830014823434-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

10426082_10152546118501176_3053334570582-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Another

10926433_10155208819345121_8206599361862-1.jpg
 
K

keke568

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
57
Points
6
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

I think in the pic is Flex Lewis, Dexter Jackson and maybe Sergio Olive jr....?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Lionel Beyeke 8 weeks out of the 2015 Arnold Classic Columbus. Lionel sitting at 282lb and is ready for the final 2 month of prep


Akamaiihd

He might come in shape this time. He will definitely do some damage.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Justin Compton 7 weeks out


 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

^^ Sup, sup


Here's a quick update on Cedric McMillan.

Cedric mcmillan 2015 arnold
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Dexter looking HUUUGEEEEE on this one dont know if it is recent

10906057_440169486135218_650088293464853-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Another Huh update

10360682_856284911081319_101109939457068-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Dexter Jackson trains Back at the MECCA, just a few weeks out from the 2015 Arnold!

10953973_10153047280104621_1007511352115-1.jpg


10931313_10153047280414621_4929105015231-1.jpg




The video embed failed please fix this TA or Tkd
 
Last edited by a moderator:
E

emil

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
69
Points
8
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

pretty damn amazing how good dex keeps looking despite how long he's been in the game...
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Hidetada Transformation

10952574_938187199527006_108897690621477-1.jpg
 
Top