• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Ohio updates

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Evan reminds me of Dorian in that side chest photo. Wish him best of luck at the Arnold.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Marius Dohne 3 weeks out from the Arnold Classic!

10450157_10153095358104621_8609156130908-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! we were all wrong look at Evan 3.5 weeks out!!!

10991228_10153081346704621_2040558657802-1.jpg

What that fuckkk look ripped and HUGE come on EVAN TOP 3

Justin COMPTON, Evan CENTOPANI, Dexter JACKSON

Evan has always lagged in his chest development in comparison with the rest of his upper body. It looks as if Oscar has helped him get more symmetrical in that aspect.
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Oscar is doing good work with Evan. Major changes.
 
W

Workingroup

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
92
Points
6
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Justin Compton 4 WEEKS OUT from the Arnold Classic
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Adya Novali 2 weeks out of the amateur Arnold Classic

1779153_10155312524540121_79904499425184-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Hide last week

Victoria Lomba and Hidetada Yamagishi visit Bodybuilding's Holy Land in the Sunshine State, Gold's Gym .
The two out of towners kill it at the on Venice Beach, working out arms before taking it to The Arnold!





 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

988942_861080350622717_46625530701944567-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Always been a fan of Curry, but once again he won't be conditioned as the top 5. It has to be something genetic I think.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

..Cory - Road 2 AC


 
Last edited:
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Always been a fan of Curry, but once again he won't be conditioned as the top 5. It has to be something genetic I think.
I agree.

Genetics are everything.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Aaron Clark 2 weeks out from the 212 Arnold

11017502_818464608201964_255437782606583-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Dana Linn Bailey 2 weeks out from the Arnold

10410225_579921548710992_186790055975182-1.jpg
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

What's up everyone. Appreciate all the updates.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Because her face is showing is the reason I dont give a damn how masculine her body looks... she is awesome :)
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Jose guest posing 2 weeks out from AC



 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Yeah, like Arcane said. Thanks guys!

I'll be doing the top 6 this year. If anyone wants to help let me know because I have no idea how to do it yet.
 
Top