MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
- Joined
- May 11, 2012
- Messages
- 4,324
- Points
- 83
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I agree. I'm blown away by Branch.I never thought I'd say this and I'm always gonna go for Cedric(although they'll give him max 3rd), but for me Branch has the best combination of size and conditioning and what impressed me the most was his midsection - doing vacuum on some poses, keeping the abs in in all side shots, unlike Compton, who has probably the biggest and undefined gut...Dexter's also having hard time keeping his belly in... Physiques of the others are genetically superior, but props to Branch for the hard work and posing!


Agree with all.Dex is a living legend,73 pro shows!I hope that this is the last gift from the judge for branch.Cedric,what a shame,finally in SHAPE,and Robbed.Congrats to Dexter for breaking the record. A true epitome of a champion. Congrats to Branch for not regressing further, which at this point is an achievement in it's own rightCongrats to Compton for doing so well in his first show. Commiserations to Cedric for looking as good as he did and yet getting screwed over for AT LEAST TWO places! Sad & disappointed for both Evan & Roelly for another year, another less than par outing :icon_doubt2:
What do you think the placement should have been?..Score Card 212
![]()
Agree with all.Dex is a living legend,73 pro shows!I hope that this is the last gift from the judge for branch.Cedric,what a shame,finally in SHAPE,and Robbed.Congrats to Dexter for breaking the record. A true epitome of a champion. Congrats to Branch for not regressing further, which at this point is an achievement in it's own rightCongrats to Compton for doing so well in his first show. Commiserations to Cedric for looking as good as he did and yet getting screwed over for AT LEAST TWO places! Sad & disappointed for both Evan & Roelly for another year, another less than par outing :icon_doubt2:
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.