• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2016 Arnold Classic Hong Kong

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Arnold Classic Hong Kong

The 2016 Arnold Classic Hong Kong will debut from August 19-21, 2016!

Check back here soon for more!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
70db3667b7058ac5bb461193663d34d4-1.jpg


He will compete at the arnold!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
084b1175d8c8ff23f16fad40794e27a1-1.jpg


I will happy to annunce that big clarence devis will compete at arnold classic asia 2016! :)

Good luck bro!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Diet to Hong Kong start today.. Let's see how much I can improve from here after giving myself a break..


I
62f118c333838dee0438c25afd4d4ddf-1.jpg


From charles maxxi
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ifbb pro clarencedevis 2 week out arnold classic i never give up team George Farah pro maker ,Badass,nutrition,my familly, im ready

64a2aac2bdd81615c894e6d44117d7e2-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ed421c24b1dbd2ea1c82fb2a4148ce53-1.jpg


Cody montgomery will be there!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
8dcaaa0435f7e16d8b89577bd215dc1a-1.jpg

Justin compton will be there
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Regiana de silva will be there!


0a421308b33732ab8a41bdd00696e841-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Men's Open

Justin Compton
Fouad Abiad
Lionel Beyeke
Brandon Curry
Jon De La Rosa
Fred Smalls
Clarence De Vis
Alexander Fedorov
Roman Fritz
Andrew Hudson
Michael Kefalianos
Lukas Wyler
Akim Williams
Paulo Almeida


Women's Fitness

Marta Aguiar
Regiane Da Silva
Kristine Duba
Ryall Graber
Tanji Johnson
Diana Monteiro
Aurika Tyrgale
Bethany Wagner
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Justin Compton should win this show easily if he is in shape.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ARNOLD CLASSIC ASIA 2016

*Finals Results*

Bb open Results

1st Place : Justin Compton
2nd Place : Fred Smalls
3rd Place : Brandon Curry
4th Place : Kevin Jordan
5th Place : Clarence Devis
6th Place : Maxx Charles
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ARNOLD CLASSIC ASIA 2016

*Finals Results*


Fitness Results

1st Place - Tanji Johnson
2nd Place - Aurika Tyrgale
3rd Place - Regiane Desilva
4th Place - Bethany Wagner
5th Place - Marta Aguilar
6th Place - Diana Monteiro
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From akom williams fb profile

"Another great shot from this past weekend #arnoldasia thank you to my coach @huge285 even if we didn't get the placing we wanted pic don't lie we bought a great package and we keep improving every show also thank you to my sponsors @toughenthehellup @musclemeds and @dreambodycuisine we are not done yet. #depressed #bkbeasts #fishdiet"

12a08af24c32f3747f0d1e7f2242024a-1.jpg
 
Top