• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2016 Body Power uk

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nathan De Asha will do his pro debut in uk...

Here with chris cormier



24cc1b94bd1a5eba3ea9f79c041f1e5e-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Is Cedric McMillan competing?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Daniel toth is going to compete here!

7d914aac2c5940dd19196f1417358ba1-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of daniel toth pro ifbb

52e2668687fd033dcd1f3aa313e3a3bf-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Paulo Almeida 7.5 weeks out from the 2016 Body Power UK


6e53b357861ffbfa409b0c35b90ebd45-1.jpg

54c416ca96811eba02121fcd52d37d65-1.jpg


Paulo wrote

" Hey guys just wanted to share some progress pics. Currently 5.5 wks out Bodypower Uk morning weight 270. Me and coach Matt PorterAre about to turn this up and get that nasty condtioning he's we'll known for and why I decided to team up with him. Will chime back in in 2 wks.tnx guys !"
New pic of paulo

8e6feea977e1600a42301ae550908f33-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of Daniel Toth

c02db44500c87b882cbccbbe4e51e23b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
0b41da269f8b8c7554f608e2658889af-1.jpg


Mike kefalianos will compete at the Body Power UK!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Daniel Toth will be there at the 2016 Body Power UK!


0b1bed43ba9fcae3edcdc4df282ae1aa-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ronnie the Rock Rockel will compete in uk at Body Power!


0d19dc06f6e15e009753cd8361287b0e-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Darrem ball will be there!

92bfcaf78002ae69f47d8f3783047a7d-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
317
jimmywells1988
jimmywells1988
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
578
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
829
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top