• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2016 Body Power uk

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kai Greene will be at the Body Power UK!

4f41eba106cbc4f307a457d7f842c88c-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ronnie the Rock Rockel!

54e7bb396b795af51ec6d4f48f04b5c2-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mike kefalianos

8fe5987b07c1450a224b332b2305579d-1.jpg
ff93de9770eaf46b039ecc1ad43be4a5-1.jpg
8197232c47eeaecedf39b9c30f9c97fc-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
d114f9a18780cfe5ae1b2a7d61a6b2fc-1.jpg


Daniel Toth
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Daniel toth

d52e010ab45bbb9c3f1ebb79ba580dac-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Paulo Almeida 7.5 weeks out from the 2016 Body Power UK


6e53b357861ffbfa409b0c35b90ebd45-1.jpg

54c416ca96811eba02121fcd52d37d65-1.jpg


Paulo wrote

" Hey guys just wanted to share some progress pics. Currently 5.5 wks out Bodypower Uk morning weight 270. Me and coach Matt PorterAre about to turn this up and get that nasty condtioning he's we'll known for and why I decided to team up with him. Will chime back in in 2 wks.tnx guys !"
New pic of paulo

8e6feea977e1600a42301ae550908f33-1.jpg
319762167e2f7d7d41dad8c9c6e2ecec-1.jpg
Paul today
4f784c523a32691da59258f8ba891929-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Daniel Toth a few hours before the competition, Body Power UK 2016!

42302ba5b3916617e60dd2b66f849c9c-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Line up for the 2016 Body Power UK!

f647e77c68622b7ba1c41213dfef1fd0-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
9417a3fd8d479a5fb10e34ba62702593-1.jpg


Daniel Toth and Ernie Taylor at the UK Body Power!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodypower pro show!

6th- Daniel Toth
5th- Paulo
4th- Ronny Rockel
3rd- Michael Kefalianos
2nd- Nathan Da Asha
1st- Roelly Winklaar
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
317
jimmywells1988
jimmywells1988
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
578
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
829
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top