• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

2017 Mr. Olympia Updates and news

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
Check out Roelly Winklaar! Baby face!
View attachment 15280

- - - Updated - - -

Josh Lenartowica post 2017 Olympia pics. I do not know how this guy even made it to the Olympia after Dallas McCarver's death. Josh was the person who found Dallas. I cannot imagine the trauma of going through that.
View attachment 15281

- - - Updated - - -

I never heard of this award. Perhaps it was a gift to her for losing Dallas McCarver. Dana Brooke won the Female Image Award at the 2017 Olympia.
View attachment 15282

Is that a real award?
View attachment 15283

Dana Brooke took home the Female Image Award at the Mr. Olympia ceremony this past weekend, earning the WWE Superstar one of the highest honors the prestigious fitness organization can bestow.

Presented by Mr. Olympia promoter Robin Chang, International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) president Jim Manion and “Voice of Bodybuilding” Bob Cicherillo, the award designates a female athlete who best represents the IFBB and National Physique Committee (NPC) by giving back to outside organizations and inspiring individuals within the community. In addition to performing as a WWE Superstar, Dana is also a fitness competitor who participated in the 2017 Arnold Classic.

WWE.com congratulates Dana on her outstanding achievement. Take a look at Dana’s Instagram post highlighting the trophy and the presentation ceremony.

From http://www.wwe.com/section/overtheropes/article/dana-brooke-wins-female-image-award-mr-olympia

Dana Brooke:
What an amazing Honor to accept this award!! I'm so proud but humbled to represent the #ifbb & #npc !! This amazing organization in itself has brought so many wonderful things into my life- @wwe , supporting endless charities, starting my own foundation, meeting my beautiful Angel @dallasmccarver & so many other things!!! DONT BE COMPLACENT ! Strive for every goal, do what makes you happy, give back to charities, & most importantly support the organization you are in!! Thank you @mrolympiallc & @npcnewsonlineofficialpage @ifbbprobobchick @aroundthenpc_jm @jmmanion for recognizing this!! I will continue on and forever! #wwe #raw #support #giveback #doitfordallas #olympia #mrolympia #lovewhatyoudo

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i said last year that roelly will be a threat if he had come conditioned with a controlled gut........he was off friday if he showed friday like he did on the finals he will have place top 3

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
Here are some great interviews Joe Pietaro from MuscleSportTV did at the 2017 Mr. Olympia!

2017 Olympia Expo Candice Lewis Interview

11-time champion IFBB Figure Pro Candice Lewis is interviewed at the 2017 Olympia Expo by Joe Pietaro, publisher off MuscleSport Magazine. Hot Stuff Nutritionals Presents the mSm 2017 Olympia Coverage From Las Vegas.

2017 Olympia Expo Jay Cutler Interview

Four-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler is interviewed at the 2017 Olympia Expo by Joe Pietaro, publisher off MuscleSport Magazine. Hot Stuff Nutritionals Presents the mSm 2017 Olympia Coverage From Las Vegas.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Here is a new video of Big Ramy's posing routine at the 2017 Mr. Olympia!

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
942418d5ff7c0c06558241679446f943-1.jpg

lol

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone missing this Mr. Olympia?

Ronnie Coleman
View attachment 15300
yes... when there was ronnie coleman there was a great atmosfere.. what new phisique will ronnie bring on stage? will cutler beat him?

ronnie and jay were great show man no bad words. today heath is hungry for stupud things like "kay signed mr Olympia 2012" or "shawn signed mr olympia 2017".

i don't like this "pdoblems"...

and cutler competed every years ( not 2002 ), now... guys like to competed one time on a year. others wants to only make money... heath told "i will never do the arnold.. too few money for first place"...

very sad modern bodybuild...

TM817

Ronnie was always humble and still is.Jay kept bringin it ,chasing Big Ron.These were great times in our sport.I feel social media has a lot to do with the bickering back and fourth we see today. Its easy now to post something and let the bodybuilding public run with it.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, I'll be reopening that thread later this week or over the weekend and then we will get everyone thier prizes!

Congrats to the winners!