• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2017 Mr. Olympia Updates and news

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Olympia friday night pumping room

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
724ca9e246c98f9509c3f461d332bf65-1.jpg

brandon curry transformation

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Great Olympia shot of Roelly!

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes... when there was ronnie coleman there was a great atmosfere.. what new phisique will ronnie bring on stage? will cutler beat him?

ronnie and jay were great show man no bad words. today heath is hungry for stupud things like "kay signed mr Olympia 2012" or "shawn signed mr olympia 2017".

i don't like this "pdoblems"...

and cutler competed every years ( not 2002 ), now... guys like to competed one time on a year. others wants to only make money... heath told "i will never do the arnold.. too few money for first place"...

very sad modern bodybuild...

Last edited by a moderator:
TM817

TM817

Ronnie was always humble and still is.Jay kept bringin it ,chasing Big Ron.These were great times in our sport.I feel social media has a lot to do with the bickering back and fourth we see today. Its easy now to post something and let the bodybuilding public run with it.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, I'll be reopening that thread later this week or over the weekend and then we will get everyone thier prizes!

Congrats to the winners!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Here is why Phil Heath beat Big Ramy in this year's Olympia:
Phil Heath 2017 Olympia

Phil Heath:
Sometimes you get that itch and that itch is what makes you stronger, smarter, more excited. Ok enough of this Platos sh*t let's be real this is a badass hamstring playa captured by @w_wittmannphoto haha. What I also see is the detail from traps flowing all the way down to the ankles and that's always my goal to be fully shredded. Time to stay on my grind as there's plenty more work to do and boy am I excited!!!!!! Oh and the black background brings out the physique like back in the day just something I wanted to point out. Anyway have a great day!

TM817

TM817

Phil Heath 2017 Olympia You hit the nail on the head.. So true.

Phil Heath:
Sometimes you get that itch and that itch is what makes you stronger, smarter, more excited. Ok enough of this Platos sh*t let's be real this is a badass hamstring playa captured by @w_wittmannphoto haha. What I also see is the detail from traps flowing all the way down to the ankles and that's always my goal to be fully shredded. Time to stay on my grind as there's plenty more work to do and boy am I excited!!!!!! Oh and the black background brings out the physique like back in the day just something I wanted to point out. Anyway have a great day!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath 2017 Olympia You hit the nail on the head.. So true.

Phil Heath:

Love your signature pic!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Absolutely sick details on Phil in that shot.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Picture of Phil Heath after the 2017 Olympia.
451b14d7615779cfc5268cd70aa0a424-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great shot of Shawn Rhoden at the 2017 Olympia.
a8fce541515f63350afea9bcb9b937b2-1.jpg