• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2017 Mr. Olympia Updates and news

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
67039956a2dce9bedbc5c52491277c8a-1.jpg
45b01937fd4e6c9c6c07cb0849b0ae5a-1.jpg
7820d2993820a53ef0937c2c358b2081-1.jpg

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath was the clear winner.He made a video trashing the youtuber luimarco where he talked like a gangsta from the hood...That is poor ethic not what you expect from a champion.
Yates and Cutler are the most classy people who won the olympia imo

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie was pretty classy too as were some of the way back winners. I hate to see heath in there again but i think his time is over now.

i don't really think heath was the clear winner. I think it could have gone either way and if Ramy was on with his back he would have won easily.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
luimarco@philheath get over it dude !! I'm not paid by @o2_gyms !! The problem is your Bubble gut bonanza that i called out already years ago !! You accuse me of Photoshop and now you accuse me of getting paid ??? When u were bragging about you getting paid and that you are not pregnant but your bank account is pregnant!! You absolutely discredited your self in a major way !!! If @william_bonac was placed second i would have called him Uncrowned Mr Olympia! In my book you should not even be in top 6 !!! Deal with it !! You do have a Bubble Gut Bonanza and that should be an Automatic disqualification no matter how good the other body parts look individually. My 7 years old niece was shocked by the sight of your dissented belly !! It just can't be a sign of Ultimate fitness dude ! At the end of the day !! This uproar is against the judging and the politics and well !!! Go read the comments on your social media and see what's up ! .... oh yeah i forgot you're too "old school " for social media!! ...old school bodybuilders had a vacuum sir.

d8f38b4193a2320162dfa0148d275cf8-1.jpg

i don't like heath for this very sad show

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ramy had much better chest and stomach.

Heath has one his last Olympia.

TM817

TM817

I agree, I think that,s it for Phil. Really liked Nathan DeAsha. Looking forward to seeing him continue to improve. Maybe top 5 next year.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff