• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Ohio

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
f1ee644baf58728892ff6948425ea5f8-1.jpg


sergio oliva jr
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138


[h=1]ASF Power Podcast #2 with Jim Manion[/h]
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
musclemecca.com is proud to announce 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio!

30 years of Arnold Classic! The Arnold Classic started in 1989!

04fdc581e52d6039ac44d620c4f96e73-1.jpg


The 2018 Arnold Classic will be in Columbus Ohio, March 1 - 8, 2018!

Save the date!
Omg it's almost here!

I can't see the picture.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Arnold Classic Throw back..
2017 arnold classic dallas mccarver
Dallas McCarver. I still do not want to believe he is gone.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
charles maxxi

ce4019f70ee11c2d5be8d5563c205507-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
but where is big rami?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
I'm proud to announce that sergio oliva jr who had said a few months ago that he wants to race at the Arnold Classic 2018 in Ohio, will compete in Chicago in the next few months of 2018
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
2018 Arnold Classic Competitor List.

Lionel Beyeke
William Bonac
Maxx Charles
Jonathan De La Rosa
Dexter Jackson
Steve Kuclo
Cedric McMillan
Paul Poloczek
Shawn Rhoden
Luis Rodriguez
Fred Smalls
Roelly Winklaar
Dennis Wolf
Hidetada Yamagishi

Definitely didn't miss Fred Smalls' posing routines lol. And Hide in the open?
Other than Dex, Wolf Cedric and Shawn that is a weak line up.

Hope to see Big Ramy & Sergio Oliva Jr as well.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Hidetada Yamagishi and Team Japan will be showing up at the 2018 Arnold Classic!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top