• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Ohio

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
7aff46cb7d09537a36cf69f47d443767 1


steve kuclo!
from steve kuclo fb page


THANK YOU!! I can’t say it enough to all my fans, my family , my sponsors, my friends, and my wife. Y’all made my first Arnold Classic showing a memorable one. Meeting all my fans, both new and old, hearing their positive words and encouragement from the show and my placing sure made my weekend. I left nothing on the table for this prep and walking away knowing that makes me feel like the winner. I will be back!! Actually in 4 weeks at the @indypro
••••
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Mikail Volinkin - New IFBB pro - overall winner Arnold amateur 2018


122cb7305ea7133b71b66da9936d3203-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
09960aeb26c2d963257e2033debf3f57-1.jpg


lionel beyekey on arnold classic stage!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
012e2342f99f84ef16f557b22affe5c7-1.jpg


fred smalls and george farah
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
631bbffb248c0adbe9adef665a4a6960-1.jpg


bikini world!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
fd6d7733386d085d76160889ed5e888b-1.jpg


hide yamaghishi
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
4a0c1c7ec174d1ed677fdc79282cf390-1.jpg
53499e271739a7e272ab4739d0da66d7-1.jpg
d6648b7f1595fa8c2e8c74c9b2f6c076-1.jpg


gabriele andriulli
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
0817c9c7b40c90926f3f64b8a74f5113-1.jpg


steve kuclo few hours before arnold classic ohio 2018!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
9fc7db0a6596f69c6449bce20223ae5e-1.jpg


gabriele andriulli 3th place in columbus!
 
Top