• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Ohio

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Meet Flex Lewis at booth 737! Flexlewis
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Breon Ansley in Ohio for the Arnold

28471588_10156179654309621_8656393469050-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
This was the first call-out for women's fitness. Women fitness2018arnold
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Steve Kuclo:
This smile never leaves my face being next to my gorgeous wife. She is my rock and motivation and makes me a better man all around. God truly went over and above giving me the perfect woman for me . Every thing we do in life, we do it together as one and with God on our side we do not fear. I know my wife will be more nervous than me being on stage tomorrow and just want to say THANK YOU for always understanding and being by my side. Let's do this! Steve kuclo
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dani Yunan made the finals! This was right after being on stage for prejudging. Dani younan
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
The Arnold Strongman Classic starts at 3:30pm Est!

 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I haven't really followed the Strongman stuff but this year we will cover it in preparation for our new Strongman section coming soon!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Here we go!

- - - Updated - - -

The first strongman event of the day! Sandbag Throw!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Looks easy for these guys so far.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Really hard to get images of this event so we will add them later.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I've never seen this event before. Crazy! How high is that rack?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Classic Physique 1st Callout

28577263_10156182406034621_7558459105897-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
212 First Callout! Jose, Samir & David

28471250_10156182332284621_6669806080263-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

4791e1e03cb6cc3828b584ccdbb37a7f-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

fae10ddbd8b8262f282793cc80b213a7-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

bdef8705f8f783fd4b399406c647aa46-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I think the bar is 15ft.
 
Top