• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Ohio

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
472kg or 1040lbs for Thor, amazing!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Shaw just missed 474kg. He barely moved it. Thor is the future in strongman now. This will be easily his year, in WSM as well.

AND the 500kg deadlift, which he mentioned he will attempt, will go down as well.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
first callout






roelly dexter bonac cedric lionel






second callout


hide dela rosa lucas rodriguez








3th callout


wolf smalls maxi paul


4th callout


roelly cedric bonac and dexter
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138


2018 ARNOLD CLASSIC - WHEELCHAIR WINNER - HAROLD KELLEY
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Prejudging photos are now up...............LOOK AT HIS HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

28660283_10156185966894621_3391393574543-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
a1d1537b024be44a33c3cea40485c37a-1.jpg
718585b0e19813668d24d9bb72854d1d-1.jpg


gabriele andriulli
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
a4478a167086787bae5688e0ce033a02-1.jpg
5feaf07d0f9ecf16b5f01198d9194523-1.jpg
9fcd43ff72b6d2aa67dd182cf00b4758-1.jpg


meeting of Champions!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Welcome guys! Nice to see!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Hide Yamaghishi and Jon Delarosa pre judging. 2018 Arnold hide delarosa
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Loved Roellys performance!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Missing all of European friends! Too late there..
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Can't stand smalls and that dancing.
 
Top