• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2018 Chicago Pro

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The 7th annual IFBB Professional League Wings of Strength Chicago Pro, NPC, Tim Gardner Chicago Extravaganza National Qualifier and 2nd annual Wings of Strength Ms. International Classic!
2018 Chicago pro

July 6, 7 2018
HOLIDAY INN TINLEY PARK

Thursday, July 5, 6pm – Meet The IFBB Professional League Pros & Check-In

Friday, July 6, 9am – Wings Of Strength Ms. International Classic IFBB Professional Pro Qualifier & IFBB Professional League Pro Preliminaries Day I – WPD, Figure, Classic Physique, MPD & 212.

Friday, July 6, 4pm – Wings Of Strength Ms. International Classic IFBB Professional Pro Qualifier & IFBB Professional League Pro Evening Finals Day I – WPD, Figure, Classic Physique, MPD & 212.

Friday, July 6, 5pm – 7pm – Tinley Park Convention Center – NPC Athlete Check-In To Be Conducted During IFBB Professional League Pro Day I Finals. NPC Athletes Can Purchase Discounted Gold Ticket For $30.

Saturday, July 7, 7:30am, Tinley Park Convention Center – Mandatory NPC Athlete Meeting

Saturday, July 7, 8:30am, Tinley Park Convention Center – NPC Preliminaries.

Saturday, July 7, 11am Or Immediately Following NPC Preliminaries – IFBB Professional League Pro Day II Preliminaries – Fitness, Women Bodybuilding, Bikini & Men Bodybuilding.

Saturday, July 7, 4pm – IFBB Professional League Pro Day II – Fitness, Women Bodybuilding, Bikini, Men Bodybuilding & NPC Evening Finals

Sergio Oliva Jr 6 weeks until the 2018 Chicago Pro!
Sergio Oliva Jr
Chicago pro
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Coming up guys!

2018 Wings of Strength Chicago Pro
July 6-7, 2018
Chicago, Illinois, USA
MEN'S BODYBUILDING, 212, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, MEN'S PHYSIQUE, WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, FIGURE, BIKINI, WOMEN'S PHYSIQUE
2018WingsofStrength
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro Line up
FB IMG 1530553351484
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro Line up!
FB IMG 1530553347289
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro Open bodybuilding lineup
FB IMG 1530553340050
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro Fitness line up
FB IMG 1530553337224
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro Figure line up!
FB IMG 1530553334388
FB IMG 1530553331346
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro Classic Physique Lineup!
FB IMG 1530553328289
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro Bikini line up
FB IMG 1530553325001
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro 212 lineup!
FB IMG 1530553321009
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Thank you for posting the 2018 Chicago Pro Line up!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Giorgia foronj will compete in chicago!
FB IMG 1530768700785
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Congrats Wesley Vissers!
2018chicago pro Chicago
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2018 Chicago Pro Results

2018 Chicago Pro Men’s 212 Results
1. Craig Richardson
2. Caleb Blanchard
3. Fernando Noronha De Almeida
4. Lloyd Dollar
5. Adam Young
6. Jean Carols Alfaro Zapata


2018 Chicago Pro Classic Physique Results
1. Wesley Vissers
2. Amit Roy
3. Kevin Johnson
4. Aaron Futel
5. Kwaku Eric Dankwa
6. Joseph Russo


2018 Chicago Pro Men’s Physique Results
1. Michael Bevins
2. Suraqahi Shabazz
3. Akeem Scott
4. Khali Quarterly
5. Jeph Gabriel
6. Michael Anderson


2018 Chicago Pro Women’s Physique
1. Sarah Villegas
2. Caitlyn Jaras
3. Brittany Bull
4. Natalie Wofle
5. Mariana Coker
6. ALyssa Isley


2018 Chicago Pro Figure Results
1. Julia Waring
2. Mara Brown
3. Cinderalla Richardson
4. Julie Mayer
5. Tonya Wheatfall
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138


john del rosa pro ifbb
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
871
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top