Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
lol, lots of the pics in this thread are from the other show, Vancouver Pro.
Def not the case. It wasn’t lack of hard work or anything like that either. Just the last day timing of food and water. But I do want my followers to understand the differences and learn this sport cause I feel that’s the biggest problem is the ignorance of what’s good or bad. So this is my back literally 3 min before I went down for the night show cause @therealtechnician wanted a quick pic to see how we were filling out. Unfortunately it didn’t matter. So I don’t like that I never got to stand alone with Mike at night and battle it out like I did with Jon in NY and the fans def deserved it. But thats bodybuilding. You can’t always control everything. You can only adapt or plan certain shows around what’s best for you. And if you think Chris and I won’t adapt then you don’t know who the technician is... #TeamAceto #OnlyWinsCauseOfHisName
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.