• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Arash Rahbar one week out from the 2018 Mr. Olympia.
SmartSelect 20180910 091753 Chrome
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Giorgia foroni road to 2018 mr olympia

IMG 20180910 195829 635
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Last update pic before the O

41492887_2127263733975236_64123763932874-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
It is too bad Hadi Choopan is not being allowed into the USA for the 2018 Mr. Olympia.

From Hadi Choopan: It's the manner of getting qualified for the show and not necessarily competing at the show as everyone's body talks! although discrimination may not let me be physically there , I am confident no one would be able to fill my spot! Sometimes phenomenal must be presented when they deserve to!
Hany
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
hadi choopan


Hadi Choopan:
To all my friends and fans around the world,
I am pleased to say special thanks to my one and only one amazing pro trainer Hany Rambod for all of his great supports until now.

my brother Flex Lewis which I am pretty sure will present a great show for audiences and wish him the best of luck!

A great thanks to the president of IFBB PRO LEAGUE Mr.Jim Manion. IFBB is where all of us; pro bodybuilders, get the genuinity of our profession from and I have special respect for them.
With the great support of my sponsor and my management team, through hiring a professional lawyer for US visa ,currently my visa application is on process and due to the Travel Ban for Iranian citizens it takes longer than usual and obviously the entire process has nothing to do with anyone or organization and it’s all base on the US Immigration decision.

I am confident the future is mine.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
873
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top