• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Arash Rahbar one week out from the 2018 Mr. Olympia.
SmartSelect 20180910 091753 Chrome

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[FONT=&quot]regan grimes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Giorgia foroni road to 2018 mr olympia

IMG 20180910 195829 635

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last update pic before the O

41492887_2127263733975236_64123763932874-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
It is too bad Hadi Choopan is not being allowed into the USA for the 2018 Mr. Olympia.

From Hadi Choopan: It's the manner of getting qualified for the show and not necessarily competing at the show as everyone's body talks! although discrimination may not let me be physically there , I am confident no one would be able to fill my spot! Sometimes phenomenal must be presented when they deserve to!
Hany

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hadi choopan

Hadi Choopan:
To all my friends and fans around the world,
I am pleased to say special thanks to my one and only one amazing pro trainer Hany Rambod for all of his great supports until now.

my brother Flex Lewis which I am pretty sure will present a great show for audiences and wish him the best of luck!

A great thanks to the president of IFBB PRO LEAGUE Mr.Jim Manion. IFBB is where all of us; pro bodybuilders, get the genuinity of our profession from and I have special respect for them.
With the great support of my sponsor and my management team, through hiring a professional lawyer for US visa ,currently my visa application is on process and due to the Travel Ban for Iranian citizens it takes longer than usual and obviously the entire process has nothing to do with anyone or organization and it’s all base on the US Immigration decision.

I am confident the future is mine.

Last edited by a moderator: